BY GARNIER

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101707 Fs4 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/apple Fruit Water, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192006/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Grow Strong leave-in treatment.

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de jan...1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by acciden...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Britney H.
Melbourne, FL
I love the 2-1 shampoo had felt good I would buy them all if I could that is how much I love it everyone I know uses this brade so I really thank you so I will would love buy many more more more I how min I love it
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Hi, when i first used garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner it was good. my hair was soft and it was amazing. However my hair stays soft for alalmost a week and my hair smells good.
this makes my hair smells good, strong and healthier hair.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana , CA
I literally just bought this shampoo earlier this week and I LOVE it! First of all garnier products smell so good and this one is no exception. I'm a mother of two and I never get too much time in the shower so hair product that has shampoo and conditioner in one is so convenient. Absolutely would recommend this to everyone I know.
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
My hair wasn't doing so well. This product has healed it. It's sold in local stores. I'm happy with the results!
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
This product is so amazing on African American hair, doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped or dry but very moisturized! I use it weekly because I get build-up pretty quickly, has a great fragrance and even my husband uses it daolyfor his curly type hair, betta get u some🌸
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Este 2 en 1 es muy bueno, rico olor como casi todos los productos de Garnier, este me lo regaló mi esposo, y est bueno l verdad, tengo 2 semanas utilizándolo y si se nota mi pelo súper fuerte. 👌
maria m.
Kissimmee, FL
Excelente producto. Deja el cuero cabelludo bastante limpio, tiene un olor muy bueno tanto el champú como el acondicionador
Stefania M.
Great product really helps the hair grow stronger!amazing smell works even better with the conditioner of the same series.
Mhar S.
I recommended Garnier Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo plus Conditioner to my sister because it worked for my hair. She told me that it's really giving her hair good result. Soft, smooth, and healthy looking hair is what she has right now. Thanks to Garnier.
Beatriz S.
I love garnier fructis and I love this one specially because it is 2 and 1 so it breaks down my hair washing routine
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?

Target