BY GARNIER

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101707 Fs4 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/apple Fruit Water, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192006/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Grow Strong leave-in treatment.

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de jan...1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by acciden...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Tiffany T.
Picayune
Oh my goodness this is my new found love I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner even though I use the separate ones still it makes my hair so strong and healthy looking and it smells delicious and an extra plus I don't get dandruff when I use this, I'd say it works better than Head and Shoulders.
Elisa V.
Laval-Des-Rapides
I have always love Garnier hair products. They smell so good and fruity. The same goes for this product. It was a product I decided to try while trying to find a hair products to help care for my hair and help it grow faster.It feels refreshing to use.it being a 2 in 1 product makes it's pratical.
Konstantina R.
It is Very good shampoo.... ok I does not something for growing... but it cleans very well your hair... I use it every day
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
This shampoo is AMAZING! Seriously. I started using it in my daughters hair and noticed how much faster her hair was beginning ti grow. Not to mention it smells like apples and not the super annoying kid scented apples but actual fresh smelling apples. The regular shanpoo edition, no conditioner is actually vegan which is Awesome!!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
My daughter absolutely loves this stuff. She has a dry scalp and thick hair.  It makes her hair so smooth and refreshed , and smells great ! Very affordable .  She hasn't had any split ends since using this.  Very satisfied with this !  Have to keep this on hand because of how affective this is for her.
Leslie D.
This is my latest purchase for a 2 in 1 product! This is one of the best smelling shampoos I have ever used! It smells exactly like green apples and leaves my hair smelling great all day. It also works quite well for a 2 in 1, especially for less than $5! Garnier Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Gina S.
I love this product. It seems to help my hair as I am trying to get my hair to grow longer. I love the way my hair seems and feels after I use it.
Erin E.
This is great for me! I have long hair that I wash every 3 days. I use a leave in conditioner after I wash my hair and I also use heat protectant spray and a serum for shine. This 2 in 1 is the perfect match for my routine.
Lori M.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner honestly because it smells AMAZING, like apples 🍏 🍎
After a week of using
-my hair smells great the scent doesn’t fade
-my hair looks shinier
-my hair is more manageable like it doesn’t puff up or look frizzy
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product, Garnier is my favorite brand. I use shampoo 2 times and I do the same process with the a conditioner, smell so good. I feel satisfied with this products, All the time my hair smell goods, I recommend this product 100%, you not suffer for hair loss and dandruff. Keep your hair shining and soft. Definitively my favorite brand.
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?

Target