BY GARNIER #2 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101707 Fs4 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/apple Fruit Water, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192006/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Grow Strong leave-in treatment.

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de jan...1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by acciden...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Bianka C.
This product works SO GREAT. I highly recommend this to everyone! amazing results. crazy how well it works. usually conditioner added into shampoo makes your hair knotty not this one e.
B J.
Saint Albans, NY
Recently tried this proudest. I love it! Can't speak to my results yet because I've only used it once. But I honestly give my full faith in this product because I am an avid fan of garnier and trust what their products have done for my hair in the past.
Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this 2-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner combination product from Garnier Fructis. It has helped heal my hair from all I put it through (coloring, bleaching, straightening, blow drying), and I have seen and felt a noticeable difference in just a few days!
Jessica G.
I use this when my hair is feeling fragile or when I want to grow it out. It doe snot have an overpowering scent and it seems to work well to make my hair stronger and break off less.
Taliyah S.
Tampa, FL
I liked loved the smell of this to death honestly. But it made my hair feel hard. I got it at walmart and it was sorta a good investment. I recommend it to a person with thinner hair.
Danielle J.
Garner shampoo and conditioner is definitely my favorite type of grocery store type, I constantly am purchasing this over and over. I love the packaging and how amazing it makes my hair feel! It's the best ever!
Devin S.
Arnold, MO
This shampoo and conditioner are amazing!! I recommended them to everyone. It smells great and I have noticed a difference in my hairs growth. Such a great shampoo for a great price!
Lori M.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner honestly because it smells AMAZING, like apples 🍏 🍎
After a week of using
-my hair smells great the scent doesn’t fade
-my hair looks shinier
-my hair is more manageable like it doesn’t puff up or look frizzy
Ashlee B.
Beloit, WI
I liked this 2-in-1 product. I use a 2-in-1 during the warmer months when my hair is a bit more oily on its own so that I don't use a separate conditioner. I purchased the product at Walmart. I did find that my hair was less brittle while using this product. I also loved the smell.
Ebony C.
I like this product! It smells really good and I love that it's two in one. I'm black so I have to be careful choosing which products are good for me. I am satisfied with the product I bought. I would recommend this product to people who like both shampoo and conditioner in one.
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?