BY GARNIER

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101707 Fs4 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/apple Fruit Water, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192006/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Grow Strong leave-in treatment.

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de jan...1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by acciden...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Katherine S.
Texarkana , TX
I love the smell of this 2-n-1! It doesn't weigh down my hair like most products like this one. It has made my baby fine hair feel thicker and stronger than any other product I have used so far!
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
I'm currently using this product and so far I'm liking it. I've grown my hair out pretty long and I've had problems with it breaking and falling out and so far it hasn't been breaking off as much
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
Loved the smell and slip this gave my hair, but I didn't like it enough to purchase it again. I usually love garnier's triple nutrition and whole blends line, but since going natural I haven't been using so many heavily refined products on my hair. But! If I go back to drugstore, I'll definitely look this item up first
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX
First of all, the scent of this shampoo is beyond amazing! I love it. I bought the 2 in 1 so that I wouldn't have to waste money buying them separately. This product is the one I've been loving for quite a while now. My hair feels stronger, shinier, and it looks great!
Kayla P.
Valley Stream, NY
Makes my bleached hair super soft and strong. Makes it feel like I've never bleached it. Very cheap when found in target and Walmart and love using it. Best I've used in a while for the prices
Samantha W.
Perkasie, PA
Seems to be a bit more liquid like than most shampoos. But overall I enjoy the smell, and what it does to my hair. I have noticed less breakage, especially since I love using heat on my hair
elizabel H.
Novato, CA
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves a fresh scent. I don't find it effective much, my hair is still heavy. I have wavy long hair and oily hair too. The bottle is sleek, good to put in shower not bulky. I would recommend to others but not with a 10 score.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
This is just about the only 2 in one I don't mind. I don't usually like 2 in ones because I need extra conditioning. but I must admit this one isn't so bad. great for hair that isn't corse
michael h.
Toccoa, GA
I received this as a sample and it smelled wonderful packaged well and the coupon prompted me to buy it . it worked very well but i don't feel as though it worked as well as some of the other brands I've tried i would probably buy again if it was a good deal
Kendra F.
I don't usually like 2 in 1's but this one is great for my gym bag. This way I only need 1 bottle and I am in and out of the tiny shower stall in a flash. I like the body and clean it gives. Good price and smells good.
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?

Target