BY GARNIER

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner helps make every inch 10X stronger*

Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, with Apple Extract and Ceramide, fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch: stronger, healthier & shinier.

* With 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101707 Fs4 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Citronellol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Pyrus Malus Water/apple Fruit Water, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192006/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Grow Strong leave-in treatment.

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de jan...1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by acciden...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
This shampoo is AMAZING! Seriously. I started using it in my daughters hair and noticed how much faster her hair was beginning ti grow. Not to mention it smells like apples and not the super annoying kid scented apples but actual fresh smelling apples. The regular shanpoo edition, no conditioner is actually vegan which is Awesome!!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
My daughter absolutely loves this stuff. She has a dry scalp and thick hair.  It makes her hair so smooth and refreshed , and smells great ! Very affordable .  She hasn't had any split ends since using this.  Very satisfied with this !  Have to keep this on hand because of how affective this is for her.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I use this shampoo for a while, and the smell it leaves on the hair is incredible. Smells like fruits, super tasty! I did not notice big difference, it left my hair clean, but I did not feel any difference with respect to hydration and those things. I used it for the smell, this same version but a few years ago
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product, Garnier is my favorite brand. I use shampoo 2 times and I do the same process with the a conditioner, smell so good. I feel satisfied with this products, All the time my hair smell goods, I recommend this product 100%, you not suffer for hair loss and dandruff. Keep your hair shining and soft. Definitively my favorite brand.
Sunny M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product. I bought it on sale at target, and immediately fell in love with the smell. I used it about 4 days in a row, and I just felt like my hair was dry and straw like? so I think this is best for those quick shower days!
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I use this one all the time!! I am in love with the smell of this shampoo and it makes my hair so soft !! I love it so much. Every hair texture is different and I have trouble finding hair products that suit my hair well and this shampoo works amazing!
Brooke G.
I have been using this product for about a month now and I have to say idk if it's just me but my hair has grown probably an inch while using this product! The smell green apple is amazingggg!! And this product makes your hair not only smell incredible and lasts but also soooo soft! Buy it you won't regret it!
Thanh Tam N.
Aurora
When I switched to this shampoo I noticed my hair started falling out at a faster rate and it felt less healthy, it was dull and fragile I stopped using it and after a week it went back to normal. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
mary w.
White Bluff, TN
I am using this shampoo and conditioner right now and I absolutely love it. It makes your hair feel great and the smell is amazing. Will definitely buy it again!!! Garnier Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Rin F.
I found a coupon for this product so I decided to try it. I have moderate hair fall and was looking for something that can control it. Unfortunately, this product did not lessen my hair fall. In fact, it made my hair horrible overall. Hair became really frizzy and dry. My ends looked damaged only after using it once. It was very tangled after my shower despite using it with the Grow Strong conditioner. It seems to coat my hair with residue that weighs it down. Definitely not the "healthy hair that shines", as claimed on the bottle. It smelled good in the bottle, which made me excited to try this product, but when I was lathering it on my hair, the smell was so strong and very sweet that it gave me a headache. Will not be purchasing again! 👎
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?

Target