BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner: For stronger, healthier, shinier hair Daily care fortifies hair as it grows Power dose of active fruit concentrate and ceramide see more...

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Norma...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rin F.
I found a coupon for this product so I decided to try it. I have moderate hair fall and was looking for something that can control it. Unfortunately, this product did not lessen my hair fall. In fact, it made my hair horrible overall. Hair became really frizzy and dry. My ends looked damaged only after using it once. It was very tangled after my shower despite using it with the Grow Strong conditioner. It seems to coat my hair with residue that weighs it down. Definitely not the "healthy hair that shines", as claimed on the bottle. It smelled good in the bottle, which made me excited to try this product, but when I was lathering it on my hair, the smell was so strong and very sweet that it gave me a headache. Will not be purchasing again! ūüĎé
Alyssa H.
I love this 2in1 it's great. My hair is nice and clean feeling and moisturized too but not overly moisturized, doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. Doesn't dry hair put either. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and easy to style with use. And my hair did seem to get stronger, had less hair fall and split ends which means growth so works for me. I usually only go for volume shampoos but hrd to find 2in1 for volume but I use this alot even tho I did find a volume 2in1 finally. Smells good too and a great price. Makes me wanna try the shampoo and conditioner seperate too
poo s.
Greenbelt, MD
This shampoo is wonderful. I usually buy volumizing shampoo & conditioners but after drying out my hair I thought I would switch it up. I bought this on a whim and boy am I glad I did. This gives me body and shine that lasts all day. Way better than any volumizing shampoo I've ever bought. I highly recommend this is you have kind of flat hair. You won't get va-va voom body but you will get a style that won't be flat, has shine and is easily manageable. I'd give this a 100 stars if I could!
Thanks
Brooke L.
Recently, I've been trying to grow my hair out nice and healthy, so I thought I'd try Garnier's Grow Strong Shampoo. First, it does have a nice pleasant smell, and it really does make my hair so much more soft and luscious. I also really like that it's 2-in-1 because I'm lazy, and it saves time. The only thing is, I was hoping it would help keep my split ends under control, but I haven't really noticed any less split ends. Other then that, it's great, and I probably just need a trim!
Michelle L.
Herndon, PA
I am currently using this shampoo/conditioner and so far I really like it. I have only used it 3 times so far. I usually tend to stay away from the shampoo/conditioner combo because my hair tends to look oily when using the combination rather than using them separate but I decided to try this. It smells great and my hair looks soft and shiny. I have to use it a bit more to get a better review on it.
Rosanna N.
North Hollywood, CA
I religiously use this shampoo and love it. After I gave birth to my daughter 3 years ago, my hair started to shed and lose its fullness. After a few trials of error, I came across this brand. After a few uses, I noticed a change in my hair. My hair stopped shedding and became full again. Now, this is the only shampoo that I use and I even got my husband using it.
Rashee G.
I love 2-1 shampoo and conditioner. Makes showering so much quicker. The brands formula has definitely improved over the years and I'm thankful for that because when I was younger, this brand nearly ruined my hair but they have definitely redeemed themselves. My hair feels and looks great after using this, fresh, smells great, is shiny and strong. Must try!
Kaitlin W.
Syracuse, IN
Thus product smells great. However, I've noticed typically 2 & 1 shampoo/ conditioner combos leave my hair greasy feeling. I have medium length, fine hair. This product is very affordable, priced at less than $4 at Walmart. I would only recommend this product to people who have had success stories from combination shampoo/conditioner products.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
I literally just bought this shampoo earlier this week and I LOVE it! First of all garnier products smell so good and this one is no exception. I'm a mother of two and I never get too much time in the shower so hair product that has shampoo and conditioner in one is so convenient. Absolutely would recommend this to everyone I know.
Tiffany T.
Love Fructis Garnier products because it feels great and smells amazing but the one problem I always seem to have is with the packaging. The shampoo/ conditioner bottles make it impossible to get all of the product out at towards the end. I end up spending a lot of time wrestling with them and it is soo frustrating!
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?