BY GARNIER #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner: For stronger, healthier, shinier hair Daily care fortifies hair as it grows Power dose of active fruit concentrate and ceramide see more...

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Norma...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtney G.
Northport
My daughter absolutely loves this stuff. She has a dry scalp and thick hair.  It makes her hair so smooth and refreshed , and smells great ! Very affordable .  She hasn't had any split ends since using this.  Very satisfied with this !  Have to keep this on hand because of how affective this is for her.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
This 2 in 1 is great! It smells so wonderful, I can't even describe the smell. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth and almost like it was more full. I will definitely be purchasing this again. Price is not bad either, like $3 to $4
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
The smell from this product is great. If you want to save time this is one is great. It's smooth to go into the hair and goes foamy desently quick but compared to some it's not that foamy. If I were to just buy 2 in 1 shampoos this one would be it.
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is so amazing on African American hair, doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped or dry but very moisturized! I use it weekly because I get build-up pretty quickly, has a great fragrance and even my husband uses it daolyfor his curly type hair, betta get u some🌸
Valentina B.
I use this shampoo for a while, and the smell it leaves on the hair is incredible. Smells like fruits, super tasty! I did not notice big difference, it left my hair clean, but I did not feel any difference with respect to hydration and those things. I used it for the smell, this same version but a few years ago
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product, Garnier is my favorite brand. I use shampoo 2 times and I do the same process with the a conditioner, smell so good. I feel satisfied with this products, All the time my hair smell goods, I recommend this product 100%, you not suffer for hair loss and dandruff. Keep your hair shining and soft. Definitively my favorite brand.
Sunny M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product. I bought it on sale at target, and immediately fell in love with the smell. I used it about 4 days in a row, and I just felt like my hair was dry and straw like? so I think this is best for those quick shower days!
Ebony C.
I like this product! It smells really good and I love that it's two in one. I'm black so I have to be careful choosing which products are good for me. I am satisfied with the product I bought. I would recommend this product to people who like both shampoo and conditioner in one.
Brooke G.
I have been using this product for about a month now and I have to say idk if it's just me but my hair has grown probably an inch while using this product! The smell green apple is amazingggg!! And this product makes your hair not only smell incredible and lasts but also soooo soft! Buy it you won't regret it!
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I use this one all the time!! I am in love with the smell of this shampoo and it makes my hair so soft !! I love it so much. Every hair texture is different and I have trouble finding hair products that suit my hair well and this shampoo works amazing!
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?