BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Grow Strong 2-in-1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner: For stronger, healthier, shinier hair Daily care fortifies hair as it grows Power dose of active fruit concentrate and ceramide see more...

• Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?1 Answers
  • So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Norma...2 Answers
  • Me encanta muy bueno 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product, Garnier is my favorite brand. I use shampoo 2 times and I do the same process with the a conditioner, smell so good. I feel satisfied with this products, All the time my hair smell goods, I recommend this product 100%, you not suffer for hair loss and dandruff. Keep your hair shining and soft. Definitively my favorite brand.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
This 2 in 1 is great! It smells so wonderful, I can't even describe the smell. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth and almost like it was more full. I will definitely be purchasing this again. Price is not bad either, like $3 to $4
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
The smell from this product is great. If you want to save time this is one is great. It's smooth to go into the hair and goes foamy desently quick but compared to some it's not that foamy. If I were to just buy 2 in 1 shampoos this one would be it.
Erin E.
This is great for me! I have long hair that I wash every 3 days. I use a leave in conditioner after I wash my hair and I also use heat protectant spray and a serum for shine. This 2 in 1 is the perfect match for my routine.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product! I use it everyday for a couple months now! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has oily hair. I have extremely oily hair and it works amazing for me Definitely a must buy!
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is so amazing on African American hair, doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped or dry but very moisturized! I use it weekly because I get build-up pretty quickly, has a great fragrance and even my husband uses it daolyfor his curly type hair, betta get u some🌸
Lori M.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner honestly because it smells AMAZING, like apples 🍏 🍎
After a week of using
-my hair smells great the scent doesn’t fade
-my hair looks shinier
-my hair is more manageable like it doesn’t puff up or look frizzy
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I buy this shampoo for my 5 year old daughter. She has super long hair and I want it to grow strong you know. It bubbles up really good so I know it washes great. . this it easy to use too because you don't have to use 2 things just one and it is very fast. I recommend and wokuld buy it over and over again.
Valentina B.
I use this shampoo for a while, and the smell it leaves on the hair is incredible. Smells like fruits, super tasty! I did not notice big difference, it left my hair clean, but I did not feel any difference with respect to hydration and those things. I used it for the smell, this same version but a few years ago
Sunny M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product. I bought it on sale at target, and immediately fell in love with the smell. I used it about 4 days in a row, and I just felt like my hair was dry and straw like? so I think this is best for those quick shower days!
melissa p.
Do you feel that this product works just as well as their separate shampoo and conditioner?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been wanting to get a new Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner because their products work well on my hair and I was wondering how well this one works?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I recently went and picked up this shampoo, by accident. Normally I use a separate shampoo and conditioner because I personally feel it works better. Any opinions on how this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner is?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Me encanta muy bueno
keila C.
Gostaria de saber se esse site entrega aqui no rio de janeiro ?