BY GARNIER #67 in Hair Treatments

Blow Dry Bodifying Treatment Creates All-over Fullness, Body & Shape That Lasts With 450° Heat Protection.
Do You Want A Beautiful Blow Out That Looks And Feels Fuller And Lasts Longer Than 1 Day?

Formulated With Fibra-cylane™ And Pomegranate, Fructis Full & Plush Voluptuous Blow Out Perfectly Shapes To Create Fuller Blown Out Body That Lasts.

Instantly The Look Of More Hair

When Using The Garnier Fructis Full & Plush System Of Shampoo, Conditioner & Voluptuous Blow Out Treatment.

How to Use:
Apply A Small Amount Evenly To Towel-dried Hair. While Blow-drying, Use A Round Brush And Lift From The Roots Down To The Tips To Create Voluptuous Volume. Use With The Garnier Fructis Full & Plush System Of Shampoo, Conditioner & Ends Plumper Treatment.

1031394 F11 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Punica Granatum Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

• What do you  love about this product  1 Answers
  • Does this products make your hair tangled? I personally ...1 Answers
  • This product really works? 1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I really liked it." in 1 review
Anita K.
One of my Favorite Garnier Fructis Products is this Full & Plush Voluptuous Blow Out Gel! I use them after shower, damp, not very wet hair. I either air or blow dry and brush after. My hair feels so full after. And the best part is that it smells great, leaves your hair fresh and voluminous ❤️
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
It’s okay. I used to buy the matching shampoo and conditioner and I got this as part of a set with the other two. I used it until it ran out. It lasted a long time and it smells amazing! As far as making my hair voluminous, I couldn’t really tell.
Athena D.
For a drugstore brand and reasonable price this stuff is pretty good. Blow out was definitely voluminous and full but did not protect against frizz at all. Didn't want to add another product cause I like to extend it when I blow my hair out. Would love if it could provide volume and frizz control. Scent is meh.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
It’s an ok product but not good enough that I reach for it everyday. I have straight fine hair so I was hoping this would help give some volume. I have to be very careful when I do use this because too much makes my hair a tangled frizzy mess. When I’m planning an updo and want the extra texture I use this. It not for just an everyday style.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I just happened to see this product in the clearance bin at my local ShopRite, and grabbed it, and I am glad that I did, I use it every time I will go out my frizzy curly hair, and I really like it, you just have to be careful and not to use too much or it will make your hair really greasy looking
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I use this product a couple of times before I blow dried my hair. Product is supposed to add volume but it didn't do anything for my hair, my hair looked the same as if i didnt use it and styled the same. i feel it doesnt do abythibg but smell good
asila a.
Anaheim, CA
I have thin, oily hair. I always struggle with giving my hair volume and keep them fresh at least 2 days. Before I had to wash them every day because it was loosing the volume and look greasy.
So, I have been looking for a product that won't damage my hair, give me volume and be affordable. After trying Garnier ones I absolutely fall in love with it ♡ I use it already 2 years, it gives my hair volume without making it heavy and greasy. It doesn't damage my hair at all and now I wash my hair only twice a week.
I think it will work great on oily hair but not on dry hair.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Didnt really seem like it helped.It felt very thick and greasy and my hair was really weird feeling..just really didnt care much for it Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Voluptuous Blow Out
Melissa C.
I didn't feel like this really did much to help my hair appear thicker. My hair is naturally thin and I gave this a try when I blow dried by my hair - and while it didn't hurt, it also didn't help much. Felt nice in my hair and didn't cause any damage and was not difficult to wash out, so no harm done! But I wouldn't really recommend this.
Amanda N.
I have short hair. My hair is naturally thin, fine, and straight with no volume. I put this in my hair after a shower then use my blow dryer and my hair will be soo full. It definitely works as it says. And with havi g short hair i just use a small drop of it. Ive had this stuff for about a year and half now and its only half gone. Very worth it. Highly recommend this if your hair is fine and thin.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
I've always wanted to try this since I saw it on TV but does it actually work ?
Selena G.
Do I have to blow out my hair to use this product ? I don't blow out my hair at all so I'm finding this product to be useless for me. is there anything else this product is good for ?
Alysa B.
Does this products make your hair tangled? I personally find when I use this product my hair tangles much easier than when I do not use the product.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I like the idea of something to protect my hair but others I have tried "burn " my hair if it gets even remotely close to a hairdryer. Anyone have this problem with this brand and is it heavy on your hair?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How well does this product work?