BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for visibly fuller hair*

Lightweight Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo with Pomegranate volumizes strand by strand for healthy-looking thickness and plush softness with natural fluid movement.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101743 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mipa, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Parfum/fragrance, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-53, Salicylic Acid, Polyacrylate-32, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192755/1 Us Patent Pending

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Full & Plush conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• This shampoo work for dry hair?1 Answers
  • Does this really make your hair full and plush?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like this shampoo/conditioner makes...3 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
Love this stuff! It works great. It is definitely one of the best shampoos that I have ever used. Leaves my hair silky, even before I use the conditioner. It is good for people with dry scalp, speaking from experience. Totally satisfied.

Katie B.
Chattanooga
Garnier always develops fabulous hair products, but this Full and Plush formula really worked wonders on my hair. I could tell that my hair immediately appeared to have more volume and also had a fuller look to it in just one wash. With repeated washes the results got better. I am a constant Garnier product purchaser and almost always try every new product they put out. If your hair is lacking volume and you want it to be bigger and fuller then you MUST give Garnier Full and plush a try!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this product. I have very straight hair and it has little to no volume. I use this shampoo to bring life and fluff to my hair, and it worked decently. I also love the smell of this shampoo. Recommend!
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
I needed a new shampoo and saw this Garnier Fructis Full and Plush one. My hair is pretty boring, and straight. I love, love, love the smell of this one...and oh my goodness, it makes my hair feel soft, and it just looks like it has more life. I am so happy and satisfied with this shampoo. I will definitely keep buying it and recommending it to others who have the same kind of hair woes as me!
Christina S.
Mansfield
This is my favorite shampoo of all the Garnier products. I don't care for the they're products most of the time, but I absolutely love this. Makes your hair soft but not weigh it down.
Stephanie C.
I gave it a 3 star because of the outcome I had with the product. I admit I didn't pay attention to the fact that it was for straight flat hair, not Medusa crazy hair like I have, so maybe that's why it days my hair out and knots it up. The only upaide was I has great smelling hair.... Great smelling, ridiculously frizzy and knotted dry as heck hair.
Danni B.
S San Fran, CA
One of my go to, favorite shampoos.
It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day.
It keeps my hair feeling smooth and soft, and I definitely notice that my hair is fuller and thicker.
Jenna S.
wadsworth
Great shampoo that left my hair very soft and smelling good! Would rate 5 stars if the shampoo did what is says. For me personally, I was expecting my hair to appear thicker when in reality, it made my hair more smooth and look a bit flat. Great shampoo but if you are looking to get thicker hair, I would look at other options.
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
The only reason I grabbed this was because my normal shampoo was not available, but I was actually impressed! I have thin, flat, oily hair, which is what this is stated to be for, and it does a great job. It gives me a lot of volume and smells super good. The price is also amazing, which is a great perk. Definitely would recommend!
Shannon L.
Winnipeg, MB
With this shampoo do you find that your hairstyle lasts more than a day? or are you needing to wash daily?
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Does anyone else feel like this shampoo/conditioner makes your hair feel greasy? I usually don't have that problem but after a few weeks my hair feels heavy and greasy. :(
Yvonne C.
I am looking for a shampoo and conditioner that will help make my thin lifeless hair look a lot fuller. Does this system thicken hair? Does it help with holding curls?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does this really make your hair full and plush?
Aliya E.
I have really Oliy hair and looking for a shampoo that makes it not Oliy and can go without washing it every other day ? Is this good ? Any others I should try !?

back