BY GARNIER #8 in Hair Serums

Our first targeted treatment with fibra-cylane and pomegranate that plumps wispy ends for a fuller look. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Hair becomes literally full & plush, the products are all very light to your hair and my overly long hair got some very nice shine to it also." in 1 review
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
D. E.
Baldwin park
I’m a repeat user,  I apply a small amount- size of a quarter around my split ends and I see results almost immediately, my hair looks feels so smooth and not oily what so ever. Every time I go to my drugstore, I’m always finding myself rebuying one of these guys, definitely smells better than most.  It’s just one of those products that are convenient and at a good price.
Natasha R.
I think that’s part was pretty good I’m not a huge fan of their hair products are usually really like their facial products and like their creams and they are micellar water but this worked OK I think if your hair was kind of normal I wasn’t as damages mine it would work a lot better for you I did really love the smell a lot and it was very easy to use though
mayra m.
ephanieI ran out of this a few weeks ago and am since going nuts! My hair is fragile and weak from coloring my hair and the normal thinning stage. From the middle of my head down I used this serum daily and let it air dry and Wow what a difference it made. It made my ends 50 percent thicker, shinier and I could feel it felt more "bouncy." I have wavy hair and when I don't have any product on it it's frizzy. This product did all of that for me and then I ran out! I went to Wal-Mart to get some and they didn't have any so I'm going to try another store or order it online. I ended up buying 3 different products to match this one from Garnier..my hair still looks bad so I'm definitely going to order some Today if Walgreen's or Rite Aid doesn't have it. If you have thinning and or frizzy hair I recommend this product
Mal M.
Birmingham
This product works really well for the price. It smells amazing and really gives my fine hair some texture and volume! The only thing is it can make my hair difficult to brush through as I am blow drying due to the stickiness of the product. It’s not bad and once my hair is dry, it has a nice texture.
Gabrielle K.
I have used this and the shampoo and conditioner set that goes with this product. Really like it gives great volume if you need it. I have very thick curly/wavy hair so I don’t need volume but it also controls frizz and held my curl all day instead of them falling flat by the end of the day.
Brenda R.
Gastonia
I love this product. It leaves my hair looking fresh for about 2 days and it smells so great. I can style my hair as I like to and when I put it down it still has the shine and especially the good smell it keeps. I really recommend this product for people with thick hair like me.
Amanda B.
JBER
This was a medium level product that left my hair feeling oily at times if I wasn’t careful. It lasted all day without another application. It smells nice and fresh. My hair is brown and color treated. I would recommend this to others as long as you remember to use it sparingly.
Vanessa A.
Panama City Beach
 It volumizes for fuller think your hair. I have curly hair and it ads to the bounce, and it allows me to wear my hair curly if I want and straight if I choose to flat iron it. I love the smell as well. Not sticky at all. I recommend you try this if your looking to ad some couldn’t To your hair and not look flat.
Ruby R.
Greeneville, TN
I have very fine hair, so my hair is ALWAYS very flat. It has been a constant struggle to find something that will give it a lift. This product was overall okay. It did give my hair a little volume, but not for very long. I put it in my hair in the morning before going to school and by lunch my hair was completely flat again.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone found a product that works as well as this one? I heard it has been discontinued.