BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Serums

Our first targeted treatment with fibra-cylane™ and pomegranate that plumps wispy ends for a fuller look.

• Instantly the LOOK OF MORE HAIR*
  • PLUMPS thinned-out ENDS*

*Garnier Fructis Full & Plush System of Shampoo, Conditioner & Ends Plumper treatment.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vp/va Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Triethanolamine, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 17200 / Red 33, Punica Granatum Extract

Usage: Apply on towel-dried hair from mid-lengths to ends. Do not rinse-out. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis system of Shampoo and Conditioner.

Reviews (2004)
Buy on Kmart
  • "Hair becomes literally full & plush, the products are all very light to your hair and my overly long hair got some very nice shine to it also." in 1 review
Evelina M.
Baldwin Park , CA
This product works so well I feel the need to get one every time! My hair is thin, long, and I have a decent amount for my hair type this packs great volume. I normally just apply it after the shower (detangle first) then let the serum air dry or blow dry and try to brush through every so often and wow my thin hair beauty you will have VOLUME VOLUME VOLUME. I only use this for nights out but I always feel the need to have so many bottles. This product is around 6$ and always out of stock at Walmart but CVS tends to always have this if not Amazon is there for you! Try this product with the garnier thickening lotion and my lord your curls will be very plush!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I have very thin hair with very damaged ends, and this product is a miracle worker for me. It is a great leave in conditioner that actually adds volume to my hair insead of weighing it down... and after about a two weeks of daily use I notice a dramatic difference in my split ends and my hair is actually getting longer. My husband even commented that my hair looks more full and healthy than ever! Not to mention it smells amazing. Using this in addition to coconut oil in my hair at night has been a game changer for my flat, lifeless hair that refuses to grow. I now have thicker, healthier & longer hair thanks to this product.
Faith L.
Great product! I love the smell and the benefits that it puts on to my hair. I make sure after my hair is damp out of the shower I apply this to the bottom half of my hair. I have pretty heat damage hair and I found that this worked great. Legitimate results were found with this product and I was shocked since it was so cheap.Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Ends Plumper
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This stuff is amazing especially if you have flat or thin hair. Garnier makes a ton of products for hair to skin etc!! I just love the brand because everything they sell is amazing 😉! I use it on my daughter and son for their Hair ! I just stand by the products also they’re so affordable! So ladies if you’re looking for a new brand look no further!!!! They also make amazing hair dying kits for any color hair you could want ! I just love that the products always do what they say ! I hate it when something is supposed to give my hair volume and doesn’t ! This product is great ! 💖😍
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
I have been testing this product out for a while and overall it’s decent. It’s not my favorite as far as seeing results but the price point is very affordable ! It has a great smell and mourtizes the ends of your hair. If you are looking for a affordable hair product this is a good one to test out. Everyone’s hair type is different so you may just love it!!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
I love this stuff for giving my hair volume!! If you apply this to your hair from the middle down and run it in then blow dry your hair you'll see a huge difference in how thick your hair looks in a good way without having to use hairspray or having to tease your hair. It's also just fine on colored hair I've not noticed it fading away the blonde.
Robin M.
Idabel
Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Ends Plumper  Geat price...and works as says..same great affordable price.....
Leaves my hair soft and manageable..blond n color treated

Mal M.
Birmingham
This product works really well for the price. It smells amazing and really gives my fine hair some texture and volume! The only thing is it can make my hair difficult to brush through as I am blow drying due to the stickiness of the product. It’s not bad and once my hair is dry, it has a nice texture.
Shasha S.
Ashly C.
Bingham
I like the product , it does exactly what its supposed to however it didnt seem to help all that much with my over dyed hair and dead ends , i really wanted it to help my fallen flat hair however it didnt as much as I expected . However it leaves your hair soft and smelling apsolutly fantastic :)
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone found a product that works as well as this one? I heard it has been discontinued.