Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Ends Plumper

Our first targeted treatment with fibra-cylane™ and pomegranate that plumps wispy ends for a fuller look.

• Instantly the LOOK OF MORE HAIR*
  • PLUMPS thinned-out ENDS*

*Garnier Fructis Full & Plush System of Shampoo, Conditioner & Ends Plumper treatment.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vp/va Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Triethanolamine, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 17200 / Red 33, Punica Granatum Extract

Usage: Apply on towel-dried hair from mid-lengths to ends. Do not rinse-out. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis system of Shampoo and Conditioner.

Is it really effective?
Where can I pond this product in NY?
I’m debating whether or not I want to try this as nothing else seems to work that great , anyone know first hand ?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Ends Plumper!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Hair becomes literally full & plush, the products are all very light to your hair and my overly long hair got some very nice shine to it also.” in 1 review
Dutch Settlement
The only Garnier products I really used are shampoos and conditioners. I love the smell of them, I love how soft they make my hair, And the prices are fantastic definitely a must try. I colour my hair dark brown and because of the shampoo and conditioner I do not have split ends
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Fine
Sudbury, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I found that there was moderate success in replenishing my hairs health, but not even remotely as much as I had expected. I'm excited to try new types and brands.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Hamilton, ON
Full & plush was definitely the right name for this product. I love Garnier and once again was not dissapointed. Always great price and very generous on the product amount. Smells amazing also
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
I use to box dye my hair a lot which left me with very damaged and brittle ends. After using the Garnier Fructis Full & Plush... my hair has never felt more full, soft, and healthy. Just a few drops on my hand and combing it through my hair after a shower and I noticed a huge difference in just a few days.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Kinky
Ottawa, Ontario
I have alot of very fine hair that likes to be limp, I also have an issue with dryness. So I thought adding this to my hair care routine may be a safe way to give my hair a bit of lift...Unfortunately my hair is too fine, I was a grease monkey the few days I tried to figure it out, Applied to both wet and dry hair and even a tiny tiny mount wasn't doing it for me. I have other friends with coarser thicker hair swear by it though.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Fine, Color Treated
Whitby
I was disappointed in this product because it made my hair smell and dry. I was sold at a pretty good value and it last an okay amount of time . It has a fruity smell to it . I'm a type 4c with dark brown hair. I do not recommend this product ,but if you feel like experimenting,it's a good product to start with.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Frizz / Oily, Curly, Kinky
Canada
This product is cheap and works amazing. It definitely adds good volume to your hair! After washing, using this before blow drying really makes a difference with volumizing! It also adds a bit of moisture before applying heat from the blow dryer.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Marystown , NL
For the price it's a good hair serum and makes my hair feel fuller and super shiny. Smells amazing, not the best if your truly looking for a plumper that makes your hair extremely voluminous. Overall, it's okay!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Borden, ID
Amazing!!! Smells so good and left my hair so soft. Worked way better then I expected it to! I have very difficult hair and have tried tons of other products ranging from low and high price tags and nothing can compare to this!!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Edmonton , AB
I’ve repurchased this product again and again. I use it everytime i wash my hair. I work it down my hair shaft starting a bit closer to the scalp then I usually would with a milk/creme hair product. Doesn’t make hair greasy at all. Works well with or without a blow dryer. Makes the ends of my thin hair fuller.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...