Garnier® Fructis® Full & Plush Conditioner 25.4 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Rosa N.Garnier® Fructis® Full & Plush Conditioner 25.4 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alicia B.

BY GARNIER

Do you dream of beautifully thick, abundant hair that feels full and looks even fuller? Get Visibly fuller, thicker hair you can see, feel & show-off! Fructis Full & Plush, our first haircare range with fibra-cylane, pomegranate and active fruits concentrate that penetrates and plumps hair for a full, voluptuous look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I absolutely love this stuff! One of my new fave conditioners for sure. It works really well, it's thick and not watered down and conditions as good as a leave-in treatment. I bought this and the Damage Control, they were each 2.50 at WinCo. Affordable and great quality.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
I am a big fan of Garnier Fructis products - actually most garnier products are my go to haircare prodcuts. The Full & Plush smells great, makes my hair look great without breaking the bank ! You can find them at any convenience store - which makes it easier to buy wherever you go!
Julia G.
this conditioner sticks to its claims and make my hair very full and plush. after one use there was a noticeable difference in the softness in my hair. i have very thick hair but this shampoo allowed me to easily run my fingers through it.
Rosa N.
This conditioner is thick and makes my hair so soft without weighing it down! It smells great and even after using it a few times it has made my hair feel smoother! The only downside is if you have colored hair it will strip some of your color!
Christine F.
Ashburn, VA
Fructis is a nice brand and I like switching my shampoo and conditioner products to them sometimes, but mostly because of the smell! They smell so good, but they don't do much for my hair compared to other brands.
Favi B.
great product......
love the smell and also leaves my hair super soft and even detangles my hair while in the shower totally recommend this product give it two thumbs up. My daughter loves that her hair smells fresh and clean loves it so i would buy it again give it a try you will love it
Allison G.
Benton
This is one of my favorite Garnier shampoos just because of the scent. Not expensive can pick up a bottle for a handful of dollars at the dollar store. I have oily hair and it's always been very kind to my scalp
kristen s.
Yukon, OK
This conditioner made my hair feel good and full and it looked thick and left my hair easy to manage and style I am thrilled that I found a conditioner that works to leave your hair manageable and easy to comb after washing and also making it look full and beautiful
Karen D.
I've used the garnier conditioner for about 4 years. I first started using it when I had damaged hair from bleaching it. It will leave my hair soft after every use. Smell great!
Mollie B.
De Kalb, TX
I didn't like this as much as I thought I would. I don't really see that much of a difference when using it other than it seems to make the brush pull my hair more.