Garnier® Fructis® Full & Plush Conditioner 13 fl. oz. Bottle

Do you dream of beautifully thick, abundant hair that feels full and looks even fuller? Get Visibly fuller, thicker hair you can see, feel & show-off! Fructis Full & Plush, our first haircare range with fibra-cylane, pomegranate and active fruits concentrate that penetrates and plumps hair for a full, voluptuous look. see more...

Jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Exelente producto me gustó mucho lo volvería a comprar es muy bueno y efectivo con lo que promete lo recomiendo a mis amistades por qué se que si es efectivo lo único que me dejo la textura del cabello un poco dura por lo menos sucedió en mi nose a las demás chicas si también les sucedió lo mismo
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
I use this as a shaving cream. The conditioner is soft and creamy, it doesn't slide off my legs while shaving and it never leaves my skin dry. It smells great and is pennies on the dollar to most shaving creams. Never tried it on the hair on my head, but it is awesome for leg shaving!
Krista P.
I had high hopes grabbing this as a replacement for weekend away from home (after smelling it of course,which ultimately sold me) my hair isn't super fine,but its a lot less thick than it was before my thyroid stopped working,so I'm always looking to make my very processed hair full and thick and shiny(usually using salon brands,when I'm at home at least) even just two days using this,although the lovely smell lasted on my hair,without using any "finishing" products at all,once dry my hair was really weighed down and FELT thinner when i went to pull it up. I let it air dry the second day to see if it made any difference,but my hair felt just as greasy as if I hadn't washed it all weekend(at least it smelled clean!) I might use the remainder as a diluting agent for my hair dye,outside that I don't plan to repurchase this,nor would I recommend it.
Apnett T.
I like this shampoo and conditioner I like it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good it's affordable this product it's like dove it's effective I like it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging
Paige S.
Overall this product works well compared to similar products. It provides lots of moisture and smells wonderful. I do feel that it was a little more difficult for me to work through all of my very thick hair but I would use it again.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Gives great volume and along with that fruity flowery smell gives me that extra boost and velvet softness . I usually us this conditioner when I plan on going somewhere fancy... it's a big deal lol.
Stacy S.
I recieved a sample of this product and love it. It was so easy to use and left my hair feeling so soft and smooth afterwards. It had a great scent and I love that it is affordable and easily located in stores all around. I will defintaley be buying this again in the future.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I think this is an okay product. It has a great smell and comes in nice packaging but it doesn't really do anything for my thick hair. I'm not really sure that I'd buy this product again.
Jade a.
Orange , CA
Smells great, conditions good, feels smooth, it does the job. I used this a while ago but not
For long and I was content with it. It worked good and conditioned my hair, I was satisfied.
Jennifer B.
Aurora, IL
Garnier full and plush hair products work well. I love the smell and for the most part they work good. Only issue i have is that i really never have seen my hair look fuller from using it.