Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Conditioner

BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for visibly fuller hair*

Lightweight Fructis Full & Plush Conditioner with Pomegranate volumizes strand by strand for healthy-looking thickness and plush softness with natural fluid movement.

With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1067869 Fs1 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum/fragrance, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract. F.i.l.# D192760/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289; Us Patent Pending

Usage: After using Full & Plush shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Full & Plush leave-in treatment.

Garnier Fructis  Full & Plush Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Conditioner
Buy on Amazon
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
I wrote a review on the shampoo already, so I am going to piggy back off of that review. I loved the shampoo so decided to get the conditioner as well (I hate having unmatching shampoo and conditioners lol!) Anyway, again I LOVE the smell of this. This product seriously helped my hair. It feels soft, smells amazing and definitely gave it more life. It looks fuller, lush, and just beautiful again. I will be buying again!
Victoria L.
Knoxville , TN
I am using this conditioner currently and didn't expect a whole lot out of it. I LOVE the smell it's like a fruity kind of strawberry scent. And I don't know if it makes my hair "fuller" but I noticed definite improvement as far as softness and I was able to brush it out easier
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This is on other of my favorite conditioners I use it every day I had my hair very dry and damage and since I started using this my hair feels amazing very soft and smooth totally recommend it I'm very satisfied
Alicia B.
This conditioner is great! I am very picky with hair care because I have a dry scalp, but I've had no dandruff problems when using this. This definitely made my hair look and feel thicker. Unlike other products that claim to do this, this one left my hair looking great, it was not frizzy at all! My hair is volumized and looks so much healthier and is definitely softer and shinier. This also has an amazing pomegranate scent! The scent lasts in my hair for days, I love it so much. I've never used anything like this product. Very affordable for great results! I would highly recommend!
Saleen E.
East Brady
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. It is great for my dry, damaged hair. My hair is that not quite straight not quite curly type, but when I use this Garnier fructis full & plush conditioner it gives my hair the volume it needs to have beautiful soft curls OR if I straighten it it leaves my hair looking full and soft instead of flat & drab! My husband even loves using it on his beard 😂. The smell is fantastic and it is a GREAT value. Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Conditioner
Nikki F.
Longwood
I recently purchased this item for my two year daughter who has incredibly curly hair and I love it! I was able to get all her tangles and matted hair out with this conditioner plus a fine tooth comb but this is the only conditioner that I was able to take those tangles out with! I am very impressed and will DEFINITELY purchase this again.
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
My hair was losing volume and thickness so I bought this product hoping it would help, & I was very impressed. It smells amazing! It has also made me hair much fuller and thick. I totally recommend this product!
Tasha J.
Love love love this conditioner for my hair. It has a beautiful scent and it is very effective in softening my hair. I use this at least 3 times a week and the packaging is perfect when you use it often in the shower. I will recommend it to everyone.
Desiree S.
Concord , CA
Love this product but I mostly love the smell it's so effective and really does what it says I have been using this product since highl school the smell is amazing and the price is so good I def recommend it never disappoint one of my favorites! Love it
Adrie M.
Although I really loved the smell of this conditioner and the way it made my hair feel and look, I had to stop using it due to it making my scalp itchy. Other than that I loved it! I probably won't ever get it again, but it was nice while it lasted!