Garnier Fructis Fructis Style Blow Dry Perfector Sleek & Shine Straightening Balm

BY GARNIER

Fructis Style Blow Dry Perfector Sleek & Shine Straightening Balm: Argan oil 24 hour frizz resistance Easier blow drying Stays smooth and shiny see more...

Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love this stuff! It's amazing! I use it while my hair is still wet, before I blowdry it and straighten my hair.
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a lot of different flat iron sprays and oil infusers, and none of them have ever been able to keep my frizzy hair down, until now. This straightening balm is fantastic! It lasts all day, smells very clean, and just has a great overall formula. It keeps your hair smooth and shiny, without making it greasy. You just apply it beforehand, and then straighten, and your hair stays rockin'! I definitely recommend to anyone who straightens their hair on the daily.
Ërîkāaa J.
Newark
I honestly loved the smell of this balm it smelled so good and it helped with my hair so much.I have used this many times but then I finished it all so now I gotta go buy some more at cvs.It lasted well about 2 months and I would recommend to others if you are going to use heat on your hair
Emily R.
Virginia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used this I would love to try it because I have a bad problem with frizz when I leave my natural hair. I'm not sure where to get it because I've never seen it, but if it works I will definitely recommend it.
Kamisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of Garnier Fructis products. They just don't agree with my hair. This product in particular made my hair really dry yet sticky. I don't like the smell of it either personally. If you have hair like mine then I would NOT recommend
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Blow dry perfector and straightening balm! I have two in my cabinet right now! My only complain would be that it is thick therefore it is harder to spread throught your hair.
Reagan H.
I tend to blow dry my hair multiple times per week. I work this product through my wet hair before I apply heat and it works well at taming frizz and protecting from heat damage
Sarah D.
Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tamed my wavy frizz! This tamed my wavy frizz! Bonus: it smells amazing. Any product that can do this without leaving my hair feeling greasy gets a high review from me!
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
Felt too thick and greasy on my hair. It looked alright once it was blown out, but made my hair feel a little waxy. Purchased at Walgreens and worked on my fine but frizzy shoulder length hair. I was disappointed overall, but may work better for thick hair.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to use when I'm straightening my hair. It's packaged nicely. I bought this product from Kmart. Leaves a nice scent in your hair too. I use this every 3-4 days. Satisfied with it.
Kathryn B.
Wilson, NC
Has anyone used this and been happy?