Garnier Fructis Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray uploaded by Aimee W.

BY GARNIER #11 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Instantly helps eliminate frizz, static & flyaways

Dreaming of taming unpredictable frizz? Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray instantly zaps away frizz, static and flyaways anytime, anywhere. Tame & go!

HOW DOES IT WORK
Our lightweight, water-free and paraben-free formula,with Argan Oil from Morocco, helps seal strands to eliminate frizz caused by humidity or dryness. Hassle-free.

Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, color-treated, coarse, curly hair and rarely do I straighten it.  When I have straightened it, i use this Frizz Guard and it really does tame the frizz.  I had purchased this solely for the times that I would straighten my hair, but then I decided to use it on my day 3 hair because of all the flyaway and frizz.  The only product I use on my hair is mousse and rarely hair spray.  This product didn't work so well for my curly hair (insert sad face here).  It left it feeling mildly (and yes, only mildly) greasy.  But greasy enough for me to not use.  This product I think maybe suited best for those with straight or wavy hair.
Nely S.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps my hair and it helps Tame my hair and helps  my hair  not frizz  and it did reach my expectations  and it is a great productos and it also smells  good it is  a bit effective and it helps  my hair alot   and yes i would recommend this to others  it helps alot and it would help the like it helped me
kim r.
NJ
In the summer I bought this while on vacation at the beach. I wanted to leave my hair natural but not have it be a frizzy mess, I would spray this on right before leaving the house and it worked great !!
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Daleshia M.
abbeville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This prod I kept my hair from frizzing up as quickly as it would. It's also a great holding spray for your hair. It doesn't have a bad smell or anything. I have natural, thick coarse hair!
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product on a whim out of desperation. Winter in the Midwest keeps us confined inside in very dry, static-prone environments that transfer to my hair. I've tried water, I've tried hairspray, and nothing works to keep from hair from looking like I just rubbed a balloon across it.
Hair sticking straight out, up, and general extreme static electricity made it impossible for me to do anything but pull my hair up pretty much through the whole winter. I wasn't sure about this product since frizz isn't really the issue, but it did say it works with static so I decided to give it a try, honestly expecting it to basically be just like another hair spray. When I first shook the bottle and sprayed it out it didn't alleviate my skepticism because, expecting the wet stickiness of hairspray, nothing much happened and that surprised me. It comes out as such a fine mist that it's very reminiscent of compressed air. I couldn't see how that could do anything for my hair, but imagine my surprise when after spraying it over my head and running my fingers through my hair, an action that would normally leave the strands sticking out every which way, my hair stayed smooth and sleek. This even adds an increased shine. I don't brush it through, just spray it on and sort of work it in with my fingers. There is a slight fragrance when it's coming out but I don't notice the scent in my hair after that.

Usually one spray-over will do me for the entire day but occasionally I have noticed the static beginning to creep back in by evening, but then I just re-spritz and I'm good to go. So maybe throw it in your purse just in case to see how long it works for you and have it there as a backup should you need it again, but that's only happened to me once or twice. Ordinarily it does the job the entire day without needing a second coat. Best of all, not only did it control my static prone flyaways but it didn't leave my hair stiff and unmovable the way hairspray does. I'll definitely be buying this every winter.
Amanda A.
Monroe , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair, so this stuff was amazing to keep my hair under control. It lasted all day long. Other stuff left my hair feeling greasy. It smells amazing too!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
saw this product and the cheap price so I thought "hey lets give it a try".  Not a fan at all.  I feel like I have to spray a ton on my hair and it doesnt help at all.  It just makes me have to wash my hair more frequently because of all the product used.  Definately dont recommend
Molly v.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is super light weight and doesnt leave much of a resedue or oily look in my hair. It helps tame my baby hair even when its humid outside. It also smells pretty good. For its small prive tag this anti frizz spray is well worth it and I would definately buy it again!
Jamie B.
North Attleboro, MA
How do you receive free samples in the mail
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Does this really keep the static hair away??
Gabby M.
How does your hair feel after using this product?
Leslie Z.
Do you guys have any other hair products like this one ?
Janie A.
Does this product leave it too crunchy and flaky after use?