Garnier Fructis Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray uploaded by Aimee W.

BY GARNIER #13 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Instantly helps eliminate frizz, static & flyaways

Dreaming of taming unpredictable frizz? Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray instantly zaps away frizz, static and flyaways anytime, anywhere. Tame & go!

HOW DOES IT WORK
Our lightweight, water-free and paraben-free formula,with Argan Oil from Morocco, helps seal strands to eliminate frizz caused by humidity or dryness. Hassle-free.

Debra v.
Debra v.
I got some of this at the grocery store because I had a coupon. I tried it a few times and just didn't really like it. The more product I put it, the more my hair seemed to dry out and split. It also left my hair feeling very sticky. My hair is blonde and curly so it tends to get frizzy very easily. I would try it if you can't afford professional brands.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
I LOVE THIS HAIR SPRAY LEAVES MY HAIR AMAZINGLY. CRUSH I LOVE IT THE PRICE IS GREAT I GET MINES AT WAL-MART. I LOVE it and it did meet my expectations the smell is great ia not sticky i personal recommend. It. To others it has work great. On me and u should try to
Leslie Z.
This is amazing 😉 it does its magic for a hair product. I would recommend it to all my family and friends. It's nothing like the other dry spray products for hair . It also has amazing scent to it not to strong either. Incredible I'm so happy.
A G.
A G.
This is such a good product! I love how it is a dry spray and does not make my hair look greasy when applied. Also this product does not become heavy on my hair! I would recommend this to everyone who thinks that their hair is frizzy!
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Louisville
The best hairspray! Plus the smell is amazing! The price is very average and it very adorable! Its a great everyday hairspray to use! The product totally met my expectations!! I would buy this product over and over!
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Cortland, OH
I love all products of fructis, but this one is my all time favorite. It really makes your hair soft, shiny, and keeps it from being damaged. It also helps your hair out if it is having a frizzy day.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Perfecto para mantener limpio nuestro cabello y totalmente saludable además de esto nos ayuda a acabar con el frizz y tener en el una brillosidad y suavidad en nuestro cabello.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Kissimmee, FL
The products antifrizz serve for any type of hair, his smell is citric and a fresh air, I recommend it for his use and in addition it serves for desemredar the hair
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Para mi es un buen producto. Me funciona muy bien en mi cabello y tiene un delicioso aroma. La verdad es una de mis primeras opciones y lo recomiendo totalmente.
Mia D.
Mia D.
This stuff is awesome! My hair is SO finicky that it's really difficult to find something that will tame my flyaways while still keeping my volume.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Does this really keep the static hair away??
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
North Attleboro, MA
How do you receive free samples in the mail
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
How does your hair feel after using this product?
Leslie Z.
Do you guys have any other hair products like this one ?
Janie A.
Janie A.
Does this product leave it too crunchy and flaky after use?