Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo For Dry or Damaged Hair

BY GARNIER

Shampoo is used to eliminate dryness and bring up soft strands, relieve the scalp irritation, eliminate dandruff, leaving your strands 100% flake-free and keeps hair beautiful.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo  For Dry or Damaged Hair
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo For Dry or Damaged Hair
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this shampoo. I have waivy hair. This shampoo keeps it under control (with the use of some other products in this same line) and the waves are very nice. I think it is a bargain for the price, too. I did attempt to get this from Amazon, but it came twice spilled in the package and so I am just buying it at the Walmart or Target now.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I've tried Fructis BNS PK W/CN Normal Shampoo W/Conditioner made by Garnier INC a few times and I wouldn't buy it again if it was the only thing on the shelf! I'd rather do without than use any kind of Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner and that's my honest, although harsh, opinion... I bought mine at Walgreens and it makes my otherwise healthy hair feel dry, stringy, and like straw... I wouldn't recommend it but different strokes for different folks ;)
Jessica B.
Webster
This shamooo worked well but wasn’t great! It left my hair less greasy but tangled and not easy to manage. By the time I was through with the bottle my hair had less split ends than when I bought it, so that’s definitely a plus!
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
This shampoo is my alternate shampoo that I use every few months. It leaves my hair well conditioned, shiny, and soft. I alternate it with other Garnier shampoos to prevent build up that I seem to get by using it continually.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I have wavy hair and I've been struggling with it since forever.
I tried so many products and this by far was the best!!!
I keep a brush in my shower and I comb my hair my wan I have the conditioner on. It's the best solution for me. I never go on vacation with out it. Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Is very rare that I find a good shampoo for my hair. This product is a very good option if I don't want to spend for you don't want to spend 8 or $10 on shampoo this is very affordable it's like $3 and you can get it from Rite Aid or Target or Walmart or Amazon and the packaging is nice the product is really really nice it's really good for my hair I have stupid for frizzy curly thick long hair and it's a really good product for me.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this for the smell but it has a nasty consistency and it feels dry in my hair. I end up using too much because I am trying to get a sudsy clean feeling or at least loosen tangles and it doesn't help.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Nice middle of the line shampoo. Fairly cheap and you can get it nearly anywhere. There are better products for dry or damaged hair but they will cost you considerably more than garnier. Has a good smell.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love the smell of this shampoo. I love how it is a clean rinsing shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel heavy. I have fine hair that gets oily fast. I can use this product more often and it doesn't dry out or weigh down my hair. I always buy it when its on sale or they come out with new scents, but the orignial product scent is still one of the most amazing!

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo  For Dry or Damaged Hair