BY GARNIER

Health for Your Hair Use Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo to get extra shine and health in your hair. This hair care formula is natural and gentle yet removes all the build-ups in one wash. It can also help prevent breakage. Strengthening shampoo Soothes and restores hair Gently cleans and helps prevent breakage For daily use This shampoo is great to remove dirt, dandruff, oil and pollutants from your hair scalp. Just For You: Normal hair, specially dull and dry A Closer Look: With the use of Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo, you can give an extra boost of strength and energy to hair. This strengthening shampoo adds shine to your hair while gently cleaning, hydrating and infusing it with ingredients that help prevent breakage. Get Started: Wet your hair with a small amount of shampoo on hair and scalp, massage scalp and roots gently with the help of fingertips to generate lather. Then rinse with water. see more...

• "When i started using this my hair became shinier and softer." in 1 review
  • "As I said it gets the job done as far as cleansing your hair but I am not too crazy about it and especially using it daily." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick, curly hair that I have to wash daily." in 1 review
  • "Product smells great and is a Very affordable option for a good shampoo." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo is having such a sweet nice scent, fell in love with the scent and it's another cheap route if you want to use it as a cheap good brush cleaner, it really makes the brush hair soft and smell so good" in 1 review
Karime P.
Karime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 ozGarnier Fructis Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub For Oily Skin son lo mejor
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Scio, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product espically after I've died my hair, it helps replenish and keeps it looking healthy. It helps against breakage and split ends.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves me hair feeling so soft! Doesn't leave a build up, and is my go to shampoo.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Clyo, GA
I love this product, although it isn't my favorite in my shower. Its what I reach for when I am running low on Clear.
Carla H.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
I use this shampoo daily and I use almost all products by Garnier Fructis!! I love the smell and how soft it leaves my hair. Its a sexy smell every time you let down your hair everyone around you can smell how good it smells I love it!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
This is a nice shampoo-
I have never had any problems with it- I have fine, wavy hair- however I don't really get anything special out of it either. It's my goto cheap shampoo.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Philadelphia, PA
Product smells great and is a Very affordable option for a good shampoo. I typically use
In conjunction with garnier conditioner as well.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I like this shampoo. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smooth.
Annette K.
Annette K.
Rochester Hls, MI
I use this love it it smells. Sooo good!!! It works. Really we'll and not. Tooexspencive
How does your hair feel
ashley e.
ashley e.
Mount Vernon, OH
How ofton should i use this