Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
Olivia M.
Marion, IN
So far I've only used it once, but I love it! it smells great and I feel like even after one use it's helped my hair be less frizzy
Sophia-Grace 🤳.
Preston
Tried this about two months ago , I left on over night , although my hair was soft and looked healthy it took away the hair dye in my hair and now my hair is pink !!! Not good and no we’re on the tub does it say don’t leave on for a certain ammount of time or risk loosing hair colour .. not impressed
marisa l.
Valrico fl
This is an amazing product, it smells amazing and its also good to note that a little goes a long way, I love using this for the ends of my hair it's a great product for dry or damaged hair that you just wanna give that bounce back to
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Gema V.
This cream conditioner is amazing. I love this product it moisturizes my scalp without it feeling oily or greasy. Definitely will buy again!
Gretchen K.
Cedar Falls, IA
Smells great and leaves my hair really soft. The only downfall is that it sometimes can irritate my scalp.
Megan C.
Susanville
I just want to say that i love garnier fructis aromas. But for some reason this product and the shampoo/conditioners of theirs leaves my hair feeling so greasy!!!! so i have given up on trying their hair products. I do like to use their leave in conditioners but other than that, i do not like it. It might be the packaging that makes me buy because it always looks appealing and colorful.
Alina R.
It's an okay conditioner, i personally like to try different ones so i think there are better ones, but this one isn't bad
Laura D.
Me gustaran estos productos pero creo que es más aroma que lo que te ofrece el producto en sí. Me gusta esta pasable y accesible.
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I love using this product it smells delicious and makes my hair feel so smooth. It was super effective !
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?