Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
Amanda F.
Love this hair mask!! Smells great and really hydrates! I especially love it in the summer when my hair is even drier than usual.
Anasia w.
I will be able too many bad login and the same as the same time I was just thinking about you have to do it is the only thing I
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well. It smells great and leaves your hair silky smooth
Natasha H.
I got this because my hair was so damaged from dying it and being out in the sun. It helped restore my hair to see better days!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I use this after shampoo and before conditioner. It really helps my hair dryness I just wish it would help split ends better
Melissa D.
This smells amazing but leaves my hair a little oily after use. I rinse throughly but still adds to much moisture to my hair
Jodie R.
Avon Park
Has a wonderful smell used it after removing the color from my hair. Doesn’t weight it down like some I’ve used in the past.
Alexandra R.
Very detangling and ultra conditioning. Used once a week with usual hair care regimen, it really gives an extra boost.
Fernanda R.
This mask leaves my hair soooo soft. Only use it once a month and that’s all I need to have my hair feeling extra soft.
Iran C.
Chicago
I used this in the past like a couple of years ago. Really liked how it worked in all for my bleached and damaged hair.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?