Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz see more...

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I use this after shampoo and before conditioner. It really helps my hair dryness I just wish it would help split ends better
Melissa D.
This smells amazing but leaves my hair a little oily after use. I rinse throughly but still adds to much moisture to my hair
Iran C.
Chicago
I used this in the past like a couple of years ago. Really liked how it worked in all for my bleached and damaged hair.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Hair feels so silky & is so shiny. I like to leave it on for at least an hour. Love how it makes my hair smell!
Janet C.
Smells so good. It leave my hair smooth and soft. I used this for years, need to buy it again. I highly recommend it.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This is thick and makes my hair feel greasy but I do like the smell. It did seem to tame my frizzy hair pretty well.
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
I used to love using this deep conditioning treatment as a way to restore softness to my hair before blow drying.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I love how I leave this in for just 3 minutes rinse it out thenmy hair is so soft silky and shiny how amazeing
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
This is non-greasy to the hair it adds and locks in moisture to give you soft bouncy healthy hair. Recommend.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
I love granier hair conditioners than any other!!! Makes my hair silky smooth when its been dry and belittle
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?