Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Definitely helps smooth hair and make it feel smooth. It can however make your scalp have buildup and greasy hair so just apply to ends not to the root.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Use this after shampoo and wash the rest of your body while this soaks on your head. Wash out and man does your hair feel silly soft after dried!!!
Jessica U.
I didn't like it. Made my hair fell extremely heavy after using. I also didn't like the smell. Hopefully someone else liked it better than I did
Neysha M.
This is good I do recommend it. It makes your hair soft and it does repair it. Plus their is usually coupons that you can use. Very inexpensive.
Courtney S.
This stuff works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
This product needs to come in a bigger container and then the whole 5 stars would be ther. Works good on taming my daughters crazy wild curls.
Jennifer T.
North Judson, IN
I love this product. It smells so nice and works perfectly. I have only used it a hand full of times because my daughter's took it over. Lol
Gema V.
This cream conditioner is amazing. I love this product it moisturizes my scalp without it feeling oily or greasy. Definitely will buy again!
amy s.
I use this about once a month. It smells really good. It’s an affordable hair mask. It helps with smoothing and taking some of my craziness.
Olivia M.
Marion, IN
So far I've only used it once, but I love it! it smells great and I feel like even after one use it's helped my hair be less frizzy
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?