Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.

BY GARNIER

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz see more...

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
Maria G.
Compton
This Leave In Conditioner Work Alright For My Hair. Once I Get Out The Shower I put It On And It Leaves My Hair Soft And Smelling Great
step c.
South Gate, CA
I apply this to my ends clean the house and then shower omg its amazing soft and looks healthy i love the scent and overall it works
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Great deep conditioner but heavy. Definitely takes some body out of your hair but that’s to be expected with this type of product.
Temi K.
this is the best anti-frizzing and detangling hair mask i've ever used. After using this product my hair is definitely manageable.
yaneli M.
In my opinion i have to use various conditioners to help my hair be in control but these conditioners are perfect for my hair type
Jessica G.
This deep conditioner smells wonderful. You can find it at most stores too. I did feel like it left my hair more moisturized & full
Amanda F.
Love this hair mask!! Smells great and really hydrates! I especially love it in the summer when my hair is even drier than usual.
Natasha H.
I got this because my hair was so damaged from dying it and being out in the sun. It helped restore my hair to see better days!
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well. It smells great and leaves your hair silky smooth
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I use this after shampoo and before conditioner. It really helps my hair dryness I just wish it would help split ends better
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?