Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
alex m.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I use this after dying my hair to bring my hair 'color to life' after bleaching it to my wild colors.. getting soft hair and smelling like apples afterwards is always a plus. Lol
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
My scalp became dry, some of my ends started to split, and it just lost some of its helthy bounce. This did NOT make me happy because I LOVE my hair. I tried several different products and didn't really see a noticeable difference. I started using garnier and begin seeing improvement. I use the triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner and the daily clean shampoo and conditioner. I rotate these products. Since using these products my hair is once again gorgeous. It is full, shiny, healthy and very little split ends. This conditioner is very thick and creamy. I hate runny conditioners. It has a lovely smell that is not over powering at all. It is a great product!
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
I have used a few different leave in conditioning mask and this one isn't my favorite. It made my hair feel kind of oily after use of it and when I got it wet it made it feel stiff. I wasn't completely satisfied with this.
Daphne E.
I like to use this once or twice a week on my hair. I color my hair red and this helps to restore and repair some of the damage that is done from color treating my hair.
Jessica C.
Enterprise, MS
Love love love this! Has worked great with my dry frizzy ends and I feel like I have different hair now lol very easy to use, doesn't leave my hair super oily, and makes it smell amazing!
Ursula A.
Union, NJ
I tried this product for the first time today. At first I thought it would weigh down my hair and make it feel greasy, but once I got out of the shower and dried my hair, I fell in love! It made my hair feel soooo silky. Since its a treatment, I wouldn't recommend using it every single day cause then it may cause your hair to weigh down and feel weird. Overall, I'm impressed with the results!
Christina R.
Hackensack, NJ
Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning. As my go to is a $30 masque. This did well.

But what I do is leave in my hair over night and rinse the next day. When I do that the scent lingers longer and my hair is waaay smoothr.

When following the package directions, my hair feels nice but the effects aren't as long lasting.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
I love the smell of all Garnier Frucis products and the smell actually stays in your hair. However I feel like I can never get the product out of my hair and therefore I feel like it weighs in down and takes away whatever little body I do have in my hair.
Jaymie G.
Ong, NE
The smell is amazing. It leaves your hair so soft, silky and shiny. I have naturally red, staright hair and it is wonderful for me. I normally purchase this at Dollar General or Walmart pretty cheap. I use this about once a week after coloring my hair.
HEather G.
Fort Wayne
This product smells amazing and the formulation is to die for! I bleach my hair and this gives me the moisture and repair I need. This is completely affordable and a little goes a long way
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?