Kira H.
Honolulu, HI

I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?

Krista H.
Krista H.
Covington, KY
2 years ago
There isn't a whole lot of product in the container. FYI. I really like the It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In spray. They have conditioning kind that works wonders.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
2 years, 4 months ago
It is affordable and works well for thick, long hair.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
2 years, 9 months ago
This deep conditioner is pretty good. My mother has been buying it for her and I for a few years. However they have came out with a new deep conditioner (it's in an orange container) and it leaves my hair soft and makes it smell great! I recommend.