Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER

Buy Garnier conditioners - Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque 142g/5oz see more...

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 M...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • "It smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel like it gets that deep moisture it needs." in 2 reviews
  • "Having curly hair that j straighten I always look for drugstore alternatives for deep conditioning." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, help not only my hair but both my daughters hair as well." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but didn't do much for my kinky hair; it felt soft but with an artificial film on my strands." in 1 review
  • "I tried this product for the first time today." in 1 review
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Really enjoyed this mask! Since I only wash my hair about once a week this was really all I used for conditioner. It made my hair feel so soft and smooth and it smelled incredible. I would leave it in my hair as I would shave my legs and the wash it out. My hair became more manageable when I used this. Great product
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
This mask works wonders on the breakage from my hair when i dye it! I recently had to dye my hair from brown to blonde and i used this mask to help revitalize my hair! My only complaint is that the day after using this mask my hair got greasy! So i had to make sure that i didn’t skip a day of washing my hair
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
i wish i could give this more stars. it smells yummy and works like no other hair mask/deep conditioner. i use it from my ears down (scalp gets oily and i don’t need conditioner there) and tie my hair into a bun in the shower and leave it for a few minutes. my hair always feels SO SOFT after.
Kaitlan A.
This is a really great drugstore hair mask. It does what it says. I don't k is if it actually helps much in the long run, but I really enjoy it! It is insanely affordable and smells fantastic. Garnier has really good products for the price.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually really love this product. Even more so because it’s drug store and available pretty much every where. Literally takes 3 minutes, I’ve left it on as long as 30 and it really transforms the look and feel of your hair.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for a long time and always found it to leave my hair very moisturized. I have long hair and I think this product helped grow it out without the typical breakage. My only issue with this product is the ingredients. It contains some things that are now known to not be that great for your hair. If you don't have a problem with some of the ingredients that are common in drugstore products, this is a great choice.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is wonderful hydrating hair mask that not only smells amazing, but quenches the thirst of dry damaged hair, leaving it looking and feeling really healthy. I was definitely satisfied with its performance! The price is reasonable and I’d definitely recommend this to those looking to up their hair game after abuse such as heat styling and chemical treatment.
Daphne E.
I like to use this once or twice a week on my hair. I color my hair red and this helps to restore and repair some of the damage that is done from color treating my hair.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Love using this stuff. Makes my hair feel amazing without the feeling of heavy product weight. It isn't super hard to get out of my hair and scalp either. Leaves my hair soft.
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
This brand rocks. It does what it is supposed to and it smells completely amazing! I use it after every shower and my hair is so strong and healthy I’ve been getting compliments on it. I always keep this in my cabinet.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?