BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Fortifying Conditioner Length & Strength.
Vitamins B3+B6.
Apple & lemon extract.
Fragile, hard-to-grow hair.
Strengthens against breakage & split ends. see more...

becca R.
becca R.
Madison, WI
great smell and works! Frizz free and perfect for the summer fly aways! I love this product! It also protects agains the split ends and allows my hair to still stay light. It doesn't weigh it down at all. My husband is sensitive to smells and this one is just light enough.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
It is a nice product. the price it not bad at all. it will leave your hair nice and soft. It works for all different hair types. It has a nice scent, but you may need to re-apply multiple times during the day. It is good for any scalp. overall i am satisfied.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
North Port, FL
This is my go to shampoo to keep in my house. I don't shampoo everyday, my hair is very dry, so this works well for my needs as well as my husband who shampoos multiple times a day. It's always a clean fresh start! It also comes in giant pump bottles which is very handy for our household.
Emily H.
Emily H.
University Pk, PA
smells good also and leaves my hair very very soft. it concerns broken and damaged hair , and definitely helps it. its cheaper and more popular that alternatives. it lasts long since you dont need too much. im satisfied with this purchase :) good
Emily J.
Emily J.
I really like the smell of all Garnier products. If only they were a little more affordable I would be more than happy to buy more products from this brand. It leaves my hair soft and smelling great all day.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
My hair doesn't grow much. Its been the same length for a few years now. Its very fragile. This has helped my hair get longer and stronger. Its amazing. I saw results within 3 months of use.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Really good conditioner for the price and it smells delicious. Always leaves my hair silky and soft, but I have long hair so I have to use a lot of it. Would definitely recommend a whole range of garnier hair products.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Sandusky, OH
This used to be my go to before I discovered perfectly posh shampoo and conditioner. When I am running low on that, this is still the brand I turn to while waiting for an order.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
Love the smell of the conditioner and it's decent for the reasonable price. If I use it too often, it leaves a build up in my hair. But it's great for dry and colored hair
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
I was expecting more from this product, especially by the price! It has a nice scent, although I don't really feel like it made my hair any longer or stronger.