BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Fortifying Conditioner Length & Strength.
Vitamins B3+B6.
Apple & lemon extract.
Fragile, hard-to-grow hair.
Strengthens against breakage & split ends. see more...

Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier is my favorite!! I love this product. I feel like this makes my hair feel amazing he next day. I only wash my hair a few times a week but this keeps it looking great every day of the week. I would recommend this product!!
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this all the time wayyyyy back in the day. It works well for a drugstore brand conditioner and it is insanely affordable! Smells good and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. You can normally find a coupon for it.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff gives the really false conditioning feeling of a cheap conditioner but doesn’t repair or help hair heal. I like the way it smells and it’s cheap but I wouldn’t purchase again, I would go for a higher quality
Rachel E.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay, it just kind of left my hair feeling too weighed down. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have hair on the thinner side. It seems that this product is better for thicker and already long hair.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product that you can find at the drug store. The smell is nice and lasts all day. I feel that it leaves residue in my hair even if I wash it all out. Good for dry hair.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was just okay. I didn’t notice any significant changes to my hair and I wasn’t really a fan of the smell after a while. I haven’t repurchased it in years and don’t really
Plan to in the future.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is so pleasing and refreshing. The overall results is smooth silky hair that looks healthy. My hair is color treated and underneath the color it is salt and pepper. Gray hair is hard to work with. This conditioner makes it manageable.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased from Walmart when I saw it on sale. I have normally pretty oily hair and dry at the ends. I don't like to wash every day because I bleach my hair so often. This conditioner is really nice my hair isn't tangled after I get out.
Emma F.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
Better then some really expensive salon brand conditioners I have. Makes your hair super silly soft. Better for a dry scalp then oily. It's color safe, I have bleached blonde hair.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest i dont like this conditioner at all😤 it doest reach evrywhere .it doesnt make my hair soft also .other conditioners are faaaar faaaar faaaaaarr better than garnier Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner if it does not soften you hair it cant be conditioner so i cannot recommend this to anyone 😞😞very dissapointed with the product😏
But i love garnier shampoo alott it helps me reduce my hairfalls also😘😘😍😍highly recommended shammpooo😍