Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Body Boost uploaded by Melinda B.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Body Boost uploaded by Melinda B.

BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Fortifying Conditioner Body Boost.
Ginseng, lemon green tea antioxidant.
Fine or flat hair.
Weightlessly boosts for all-day volume. see more...

Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
This has been the BEST conditioner I have EVER purchased!! My daughter has really thick and rough hair that takes forever and hurts when she brushes it. We have searched for many conditioners and none of them worked except for this one. This keeps my daughter's thick hair really easy to brush!! It keeps sleek for 3 days! My daughter is obsessed with this conditioner and uses it whenever she can! On the back of the bottle it says "the formula with argan oil from Morocco and apricot soaks deep into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand" the ingredients look really good for your hair and price is not too bad and is definitely worth it! I would recommend this product! The picture below is of my daughter with this AMAZING conditioner!
Martha R.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love this conditioner for the summer time. It gets so hot and humid in the southern states and my hair or skin isn't quite used to the climate change as of yet. This smells so amazing and has me hair feel soft and durable. I normally let me hair air dry to prevent split ends and love how this conditioner gives my straight hair a bit more volume.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
The conditioner is better than the shampoo in my opinion! I notice a definite difference when I use it and when I don't. I get TONS of compliments about how soft my hair is, and I'd say that's partly due to this!
Tegan W.
Tegan W.
It makes my hair soft but it doesn't make it feel as heathy as other conditioners. I really like the smell. I would not use if you have a dry scalp. It doesn't make it dry but it doesn't help. If you have colored hair it will not help with keep the color in.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this brand of shampoo and conditioner for years. Great smell and good product. It is a little too chemically for me so I quit using it, but for the $$ amount it is a good conditioner. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or like there is a film on it, unlike other brands of conditioners. Good enough.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
I can only say I won't ever use thus type of shampoo or conditioner! My hair is always dry and the conditioner never makes it soft! It's a pain to brush my hair out after getting out of the shower
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Smells great but the formula leaves my hair super greasy after a day so i don't think ill be buying this again
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Garnier Fructis products are great. A lot of product for a little price. The body boost is perfect for anyone with fine or thin hair!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
Family favorite. Great price and works well on my daughters wavy hair. She was the one who recommended it to her older sister.
Meili S.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells delicious and leaves hair soft. However, I'm not sure about the moisturizing properties. I stopped using this, but it's one of the best smelling shampoos + conditioners out there.