Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by somi s.Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Danyele P.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special 33% More. With active fruit concentrate. The innovative combination of ingredients naturally present in fruit helps give strength and shine to your hair: Fruit acids, Vitamins B3, B6; Fructose, glucose. For hair that shines with all its strength. The Garnier Fructis System of Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner and Deep Conditioner with active fruit concentrate acts deep within and on the surface of your hair. 1. It nourishes the hair from root to tip. 2. It works inside the hair strand to strengthen it. 3. It smoothes the hair to the tip. Proven results: The Garnier Fructis System makes hair up to 5 times stronger and 3 times smoother for shinier hair (In brushing/combing tests, compared to an ordinary shampoo).

Anna S.
I tend to switch shampoos every time I finish a bottle so I have used quite a number of them over the years. I color my hair regularly to cover grays and I have long thick straight hair

This shampoo has a mild scent that I find very pleasant. It is not overwhelming and does not linger too much. I know this is a 2 in 1 shampoo, but I always use a conditioner in addition to any shampoo so I cannot say if it will really condition by itself.

I can say that I feel this shampoo washes the hair very well in one single use. For example, the other day my husband and I went on a date to a new restaurant. When we got home my clothes and my hair stunk of grease. It was so gross. I washed my hair with this shampoo once - followed by my usual regimen of conditioner. All the grease smell was gone. My hair was shiny and when I straightened it with the flat iron it looked just great.

No complaints.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I'm not a fan of 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner. I think it makes it so you get a lower quality of each instead of buying individual products. If you have really easy to deal with hair that is short, then this might work better for you. My hair is too long and needs more care than this product can provide. But it is good for what it is, fairly inexpensive, and has a great scent.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioneris good I found after using it, like I didn’t use conditioner. Good for if in a hurry. Descent value. I prefer separate shampoo and conditioner
Erin W.
This shampoo/conditioner combo is nice between it combines shampoo and conditioner so it makes you have one less step but it’s not for me. I prefer a separate conditioner because my hair gets tangled using the 2 in 1 kind. I do like the smell of this. I feel like it’s probably best for boys/men because my boyfriend hates using a separate conditioner.
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
this does nothing  out of the ordinary for my natural kinky curly hair however i has a really nice scent if that's what u are going for i give it a plus for the scent. i have used better alternatives than this. the results was quite disappointing and i won't re purchase this. it might work for other hair types
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
I LOVE the way this shampoo smells! It is fresh and not overpowering. I have fine hair and for some reason this product makes my hair look greasy. My hair is typically dry but felt weighed down and unclean within a few hours. I may try other products but this particular one didn't work for me.
Rachel K.
Great Neck, NY
Works great when in a shower rush, but doesn’t really deliver as much moisture as a separate conditioner so I wouldn’t use it for all washes. I have normal easy to manage hair but so this is fine but if you hair is coarse or dry probs wouldn’t be the best choice for you
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This Garnier 2 in 1 product smells wonderful, however it lefy my hair feeling unmanageable. From the moment I tried to lather it in my hair, I lnew it wasn't going to leave me with a soft and tame mane.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Fructis Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner is awesome! I use this product most times when I wash my hair. It leaves my hair feeling strong, healthy and beautiful. Plus an even better bonus is that it smells great! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
2 in 1 products normally don't do much for my curly and frizzy hair. It didn't make my hair very smooth. The smell was great! It lasted all day. This is cheap as well if you're on a budget. Overall would suggest to someone with finer and thin hair.