BY GARNIER

Noticing hair in your bathroom sink or brush. Fight back with the new fall fight 3-step system. Fall fight from Garnier Fructis helps improve hair's resistance to everyday hair-fall. The formulas with energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins, strengthen hair from root to ends, reducing falling, breaking strands. The result is stronger, fuller-looking hair.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Arginine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Trideceth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Biotin, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches from hair and spray evenly throughout damp or dry hair, then massage into scalp for one minute. Do not rinse. Use the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight 3-step regimen of shampoo, conditioner and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray.

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray
  • "After a full week of use, I stopped using it for 2 days afterwards and started seeing the same amount of fall out before I started using this." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair and damaged ends so I need to pay more attention to the ends of my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair & when it gets dry from straightening it too often, this is my go-to." in 1 review
  • "It smells great but it wasn't a spectacular product." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good though!" in 1 review
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I swear by this stuff. It helped my hair a lot from breaking. Usually when I brush my hair you'll see breakage in the sink or where ever you're brushing it. I noticed once I started using this, less hair was breaking. And I have color treated/thin/damaged hair. And it works! I love love love this stuff.
Danielle V.
I think I would rate this product as a recommendation. The spray went on smoothly and seemed to lay all the stragglers down. I’m not sure on total result as I just started using it. Just need more time to see results, but I’m thinking a thumbs up 👍🏻
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
I love the smell of this product for sure. I'm not sure that it's even doing anything to my hair though! 😂 I mostly use it to smooth out my hair so it's not so frizzy and it helps it behave while smelling great.
Anna M.
I love this spray. It is amazing smelling and I believe it does help with breakage. It’s also great for between washes just to get my hair smelling it’s best. I would definitely buy again.
Crystal P.
I like this product. It doesn't smell gross it has a fruity smell. The products is okay I just don't like that it makes my scalp itchy does anyone else have that problem?
Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
I highly recommend this product for people who have damaged hair. It is very long lasting. It doesn't really have a scent. It is affordable. not pricey at all. My hair is straight and black. and helps my dead ends. I would recommend buying this product. It is worth it.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
i love this product because although my hair can get oily, it does get dry in the winter so i love using this product to give it the hydration it needs without weighing down my hair or my style and without my hair getting oily
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Every time I brush my hair I have a lot strands in my bathroon sink or brush. Thankfully I saw a commercial of Garnier Fructis Fall Fight collection. I bought my Garner Fructis fall fight Strand Saver Spray Anti-Breakage Spray at the drug store and it works! The spray improve hair's resistance to everyday hair-fall due to breakage. Garnier Fructis fall fight is made up of "energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins". I spray on top of my hair. Then I use my fingers to stimulate circulation with daily scalp massage for healthier scalp and hair. It is used to strengthen the hair from root to ends, reducing falling, breaking strands. The spray lightly conditions to make the hair softer, smoothr and shiner. I love it!
Elaine H.
N Brunswick, NJ
My hair becomes extra dry in the winter and tends to fall out more than ever. I saw this at the drugstore and decided to give this product a shot. It was worth every penny! I used this every day for a week just to test whether or not the product actually works. After a full week of use, I stopped using it for 2 days afterwards and started seeing the same amount of fall out before I started using this. Overall, I have seen a difference in my hair in terms of strength, shine and fall out. Plus it nourishes my scalp since it is dry. I use this every day: after I shower on days when I wash my hair and before I go to bed on 2nd-day hair.
Toni M.
Ive been using this product for a few months now as part of my hair care regimen, and i have noticed a difference in the reduction in the amount of hair falling out when i wash my hair and brush it. the product does not leave your hair greasy and it has a pleasent scent. i recommend this to anyone who has a problem with breakage.
Amy C.
Does this product really work?
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
Will this give my hair volume?
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
I've never used this product before..does it make the hair shiny or oily and does it last long??
Brandi B.
How do you apply it on your hair
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA
Does it work well on curly hair?

back