BY GARNIER

• Has anyone ever tried this for hair loss? Did it help? I am despe...2 Answers
  • Right now i'm suffering from hair fall. So i want to use some pro...3 Answers
  • Any good products for hair loss??1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "love that it helps my hair and smells great for hours after use you can get on sale at your local drug store and use mfg coupons " in 27 reviews
  • "I would also try their styling sprays mainly the straightening spray that protects your hair from heat damage that too smells amazing." in 16 reviews
  • "Then I started using this stuff and after using it a couple of times I started to notice little by little I wasn't losing hardly any at all." in 11 reviews
  • "I have thin hair and for awhile I had a lot of hair fallout and needed something that would help boost it so I bought this!" in 8 reviews
  • "this has always been by biggest hair issue and these products really do strengthen your hair to fight excessive hair loss." in 7 reviews
nupur p.
nupur p.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these products! People have told me about it for years but it was recommended to me by my biology professor who explained to me at the cellular level why it is that this shampoo works, and I figured I'd give them a try. (especially after I realized it costs less than half of what I pay for my normal shampoo brands!) After the first use my hair looked shinier and was softer but not necessarily healthier. I used to have to use volumizing powder, root booster, Argan oil, hairspray, a blowdryer and a curling iron just to make my hair look decent, but a week in to my mane n tail trial (about 4 washes) I was running late & didn't have time to do anything but throw in detangler and comb my hair through as I walked out the door. I got so many compliments on how awesome my hair looked and multiple people asked me if I had got my hair done earlier that day. I realized that for the first time in as long as I can remember I can wear my hair natural and virtually product free because it looks so healthy and amazing! I've also noticed that it's gotten much thicker, I used to have bare spots on the sides of my head when I pulled my hair into a pony tail, but now there is thick, full coverage everywhere. I couldn't be happier.

The only tip I have is to not mix their shampoo with another brands conditioner or vise versa, you won't see as great results and your hair may get too dry or too oily.See my 4 month hair update as results speak for themselves ! :)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
W Farmington, OH
I recently purchased both the shampoo and conditioner in the biggest bottle you could get. First off , it smelled great! I loved the flavor of the fresh scents. Both myself and my teenage daughter used these for our daily showers and didn't enjoy :( . Unfortunately the shampoo left our hair so weighed down by the oils in the products that we couldn't even use them every day. My hair wouldn't do anything unless it was with a hot iron ! After one day , it left your hair appearing greasy and not taken care of. I don't think we will be buying it again.
Norma M.
Norma M.
Fresno, CA
I've been having very itchy scalp a day or 2 after shampooing my hair. eventually it turned into itchy/oily scalp with dandruff. i didn't know what to do. so lately i have been using this shampoo along with the conditioner TOGETHER massage it all over my scalp and making sure i rinse all of the soap away. i let it airdry and OMG. my hair is so soft and the itchiness just has gone. oiliness of the hair has gone down dramatically. mixing shampoo and conditioner TOGETHER and massaging it in your scalp is awesome! y'all should try it sometime...
Anami S.
Anami S.
Lakewood, CA
At first it was kinda skeptical due to the fact my hair can be weird when first trying out new products. I picked this shampoo and conditioner up on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I saw results within the first week of using it. It's made my hair so much shiner, stronger and just healthier looking. I've also noticed that I have less split ends and breakage. As for fighting fallout I didn't notice THAT much of a difference. But, I feel like it definitely has helped in that area and overall has really improved the condition of my hair.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Fall Fight shampoo has been extremely helpful to me in reducing loss of hair in the process of shampooing. It also makes the hair feel strong and resilient. At first I had itchy scalp with this product but that went away after more use over weeks and months and more thorough rinsing with attention to the scalp. I think it just wasn't rinsed well enough before. The Garnier conditioners are also super detanglers. Excellent product unique in the marketplace.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
I love using Garnier products! From beach body waves, to deep conditioning. I use the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner, then if I am going for shiny straight hair I use the Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Perfector, and to give a little boost on top, I use the Garnier Body Boost Root Booster or depending on my mood I may even finish with the De-Constructed Beach-Chic texturizing spray!!!! Love, love, love!!!!
Kim K.
Kim K.
San Diego, CA
Such an affordable price for amazing results. I suffered from fine, brittle hair at one point after using the flat iron everyday. However, my hair has been slowly changing after using this product for awhile. I would personally recommend this product to people who suffer from fine hair because of hair damage as oppose to people who suffer from hair loss from health issues since I do not believe it will be as effective.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
W Henrietta, NY
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner are my favorite! I LOVE the way my hair feels and it's a very long-lasting smell after using these products! Shampoo doesn't dry your hair out and the conditioner leaves it feeling soft, shiny & silky. I usually buy #GarnierFructis at #Walgreens and #Walmart and they are a very reasonable price. Thank you for an AMAZING chance to win @Influenster #win
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Honestly when I'm showering and A LOT of hair starts collecting in the drain I get very grossed out. I knew I needed to find something quick, so I talked around and everyone recommended me this. It smells great, and it's price is to similar to that of all garnier products. Using it for 2 weeks I've seen a ,slow, recovery to my hair- so I'm excited to see how strong my hair will he in a month.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh
I absolutely love the way all garnier shampoo and conditioner smells. I have shoulder length hair and sometimes I skip conditioner when I am in a hurry, the shampoo is so moisturizing my hair is still soft and shiny, even without conditioner. I really love using the anti humidity smoothing milk to the ends of my hair. I normally air dry and it gives my hair a sleek, just blow dried look.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Anyone else notice that it leaves your hair looking and feeling oily?
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I die my hair on a regular basis and I was wondering does this product make the dye run?
Camila B.
Camila B.
New Canaan, CT
Does this product help dry hair?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to see a difference in your hair??
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did this really work well for you?