BY GARNIER

• Has anyone ever tried this for hair loss? Did it help? I am despe...2 Answers
  • Right now i'm suffering from hair fall. So i want to use some pro...3 Answers
  • Any good products for hair loss??1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "love that it helps my hair and smells great for hours after use you can get on sale at your local drug store and use mfg coupons " in 27 reviews
  • "I would also try their styling sprays mainly the straightening spray that protects your hair from heat damage that too smells amazing." in 16 reviews
  • "Then I started using this stuff and after using it a couple of times I started to notice little by little I wasn't losing hardly any at all." in 11 reviews
  • "I have thin hair and for awhile I had a lot of hair fallout and needed something that would help boost it so I bought this!" in 8 reviews
  • "this has always been by biggest hair issue and these products really do strengthen your hair to fight excessive hair loss." in 7 reviews
Lauren R.
My favorite brand! These work wonders on repairing and reducing Damage on my hair! I have oily hair and it doesn’t leave me feeling dry or itchy afterwards, but still leaves my hair shiny and healthy without stripping all my natural oils. I recommend to everyone and it’s worth every dollar!
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
I love Garnier products. They make my hair feel soft after I use it. I mostly use this product following another shampoo and I love it. It gives my hair the moisture it needs.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Wonderful shampoo! It stop my hair from falling out When I comb my hair! It is good for dry scalp because Garnier is all natural with vitamins it my hair. Nice scent and long lasting! Very Satisfied!
Monica G.
This makes your hair feel so silky smooth! It also smells amazing and leaves our hair smelling great. At such an affordable price for a 2-in-1 shampoo I would highly recommend to others. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase this shampoo.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Perfect for this time of the year - fall and winter when your hour need an extra boost and rest from his drying out weather and hats .. price is really good and it’s long lasting product. On top of the smells great !
nupur p.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these products! People have told me about it for years but it was recommended to me by my biology professor who explained to me at the cellular level why it is that this shampoo works, and I figured I'd give them a try. (especially after I realized it costs less than half of what I pay for my normal shampoo brands!) After the first use my hair looked shinier and was softer but not necessarily healthier. I used to have to use volumizing powder, root booster, Argan oil, hairspray, a blowdryer and a curling iron just to make my hair look decent, but a week in to my mane n tail trial (about 4 washes) I was running late & didn't have time to do anything but throw in detangler and comb my hair through as I walked out the door. I got so many compliments on how awesome my hair looked and multiple people asked me if I had got my hair done earlier that day. I realized that for the first time in as long as I can remember I can wear my hair natural and virtually product free because it looks so healthy and amazing! I've also noticed that it's gotten much thicker, I used to have bare spots on the sides of my head when I pulled my hair into a pony tail, but now there is thick, full coverage everywhere. I couldn't be happier.

The only tip I have is to not mix their shampoo with another brands conditioner or vise versa, you won't see as great results and your hair may get too dry or too oily.See my 4 month hair update as results speak for themselves ! :)
Megan W.
The shampoo and conditioner works really well and not only does it make your hair smell good but it definitely cleans it very well it makes my hair feel very light even though it's super thick and I this is the only one that I will ever use again it's not crazy expensive it works really well I'm glad that it is something that isn't overly priced but still works good because that makes everything so much better I would highly recommend this to probably everybody just because it works so well
Fola A.
Uniondale, NY
This is one of my favorite lines from Garnier. Despite what many people think this line does help stop your hair from shedding and falling because before I used this line my hair used to always come out so easily after I used this line for about a month and a half I noticed a lot less strands of hair in my hairbrush and on the floor or in the bathroom
JAARED G.
San Cristobal, Rep Dom
Este shampo lo he usado desde que comenze a colorarme el cabello me deja el cabello como una babita lo recomiendo porque puede utilizarse para todo tipo de pelo ellos tienen variedades hasta tintes la linea entera de los garnier me encanta
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
This shampoo smells incredible, love the smell! But wait!.. If you have curly hair I would definitely not recommend. I've tried it twice in my entire life and both times my hair ended up feeling stiff ..so hard to comb... horrible.. even after using their conditioner. Ive heard other people love it, not me!
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Anyone else notice that it leaves your hair looking and feeling oily?
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I die my hair on a regular basis and I was wondering does this product make the dye run?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to see a difference in your hair??
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did this really work well for you?
Camila B.
New Canaan, CT
Does this product help dry hair?