BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier fructis fall fight makes hair more resistant to everyday hair fall. Stimulates circulation for healthier scalp. Strengthens and thickens hair from root to end. Save up to 1,500 strands per month.

• I saw this at the store and loved the smell but unfortunately my ...1 Answers
  • How does it work with oil prone hair?1 Answers
  • Where is this product available? I live in Texas, was wondering w...2 Answers
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this product after seeing the commercial and I feel that it helped a little bit with fighting the cold weather but I can’t say that it was the best. Of course the smell is amazing but I wouldn’t recommend it for protection against the “fall” weather.
Sydney N.
This is not a good shampoo and conditioner. We got this when it first came out and it's supposed to stop damage and hair loss but it actually caused it. My family was trying this out and noticed a lot of hair falling out at the time and it was because of using this. It should be preventing but it made things worse. It's a good thing it's discontinued now.
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
Since I have very long hair, my hair seems to fall out more than when I have it short. It hurts to see the amount of hair that comes off on my comb. This shampoo has help out a bit. I didn't expect to see no hair but definitely less. I will keep using this shampoo.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I started using this when it first came out due to increased hair loss. I used it consistently for awhile and didn’t really notice any change positive or negative. Still a good product though and it smells good just like most of their line of products does.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Love this shampoo!! It smells amazing and cleans my hair really well! I didn’t notice particularly that I had less fall out but it does make your hair look shiny and nice! Garnier is one of the best affordable hair care brands out there. Definitely recommend!
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
First off the smell is so amazing! Second I love the price!! I'm not sure I've noticed a difference in my hair I mean it's pretty average but it isn't making it worse that's for sure! It's affordable, ok for your hair, smells amazing and lasts a long time! I would recommend just for the price alone but it doesn't damage hair at all!
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
I noticed a difference of my hair falling. It would be less. Too bad I never see this shampoo and conditioner in stores anymore other wise I would continue to use it.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Nice shampoo, it really prevents my hair from falling out when I comb my hair! It gives me the right amount lathers into my scalp! Not too soapy! Great for dry scalp! I was very satisfied with this product! No hair in the sink!
member-a0b939af1
This product smells really good and it feels really silky. For the price you get a good sized bottle. My hair gets oily if I don't wash it everyday and this keeps it clean. After using it for a long time I didn't see much of a difference in the amount of hair that I was shedding.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
No other shampoo in the freaking world does a good of a job as this one to me. It leaves my hair silky, light and so soft. I recommend to anyone specially during cold weather where it dries fast.
Nausheen J.
Where is this product available? I live in Texas, was wondering which stores will have this product.
Duvanny B.
Do they sell this product anymore?
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Fall Fight Shampoo
Max G.
How does it work with oil prone hair?
Stephanie P.
Montebello, CA
I saw this at the store and loved the smell but unfortunately my hair gets really oily and tangles easily. I wanted something that would soften my hair but not leave greasy. I saw the reviews on this and they all said it was moisturizing which would be great to soften my hair but would it leave my hair oily?