BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Notice strands in your bathroom sink or brush? Improve hair's resistance to everyday hair-fall due to breakage **.

The formula with energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins, strengthens hair from root to ends, reducing falling, breaking strands.

Using the 3-step Fall Fight system of Shampoo, Conditioner and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.
** Falling due to breakage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laurlyl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride , Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Menthol, Hexylcinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract / Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Caffeine, Biotin, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L. D52599/4

Usage: Lather hair thoroughly & then massage into scalp for one minute. Rinse. Use the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight 3-Step regimen of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray.

• I saw this at the store and loved the smell but unfortuna...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried this for hair loss? Did it help? I ...2 Answers
  • Right now i'm suffering from hair fall. So i want to use ...3 Answers
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I started using this when it first came out due to increased hair loss. I used it consistently for awhile and didn’t really notice any change positive or negative. Still a good product though and it smells good just like most of their line of products does.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Huele tan espectacular el shampoo junto con el acondicionador son buenos compañeros el shampoo me lo deja fuerte y con el condionador lo deja sedoso , el olor en mi cabello dura unos días, me encanta el olor
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this product after seeing the commercial and I feel that it helped a little bit with fighting the cold weather but I can’t say that it was the best. Of course the smell is amazing but I wouldn’t recommend it for protection against the “fall” weather.
Sydney 💋.
This is not a good shampoo and conditioner. We got this when it first came out and it's supposed to stop damage and hair loss but it actually caused it. My family was trying this out and noticed a lot of hair falling out at the time and it was because of using this. It should be preventing but it made things worse. It's a good thing it's discontinued now.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
First off the smell is so amazing! Second I love the price!! I'm not sure I've noticed a difference in my hair I mean it's pretty average but it isn't making it worse that's for sure! It's affordable, ok for your hair, smells amazing and lasts a long time! I would recommend just for the price alone but it doesn't damage hair at all!
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
Since I have very long hair, my hair seems to fall out more than when I have it short. It hurts to see the amount of hair that comes off on my comb. This shampoo has help out a bit. I didn't expect to see no hair but definitely less. I will keep using this shampoo.
Lauren R.
My favorite brand! These work wonders on repairing and reducing Damage on my hair! I have oily hair and it doesn’t leave me feeling dry or itchy afterwards, but still leaves my hair shiny and healthy without stripping all my natural oils. I recommend to everyone and it’s worth every dollar!
Emily R.
Linkwood , MD
left my hair smelling really good and it was very smooth. it’s best for dry scalp and gives you moisture in your hair. i don’t have any problems with the shampoo. it’s a great alternative to other expensive shampoos. i would definitely buy it again
Ellie H.
This is the only thing I use on my hair! It works amazing and leaves it looking beautiful at two-three days still! I love this product and it’s very affordable! I recommend to anyone who wants healthy hair! I will always use this brand and only this brand!
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
I love Garnier products. They make my hair feel soft after I use it. I mostly use this product following another shampoo and I love it. It gives my hair the moisture it needs.
Laura K.
Nederland , TX
Anyone else notice that it leaves your hair looking and feeling oily?
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I die my hair on a regular basis and I was wondering does this product make the dye run?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to see a difference in your hair??
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did this really work well for you?
Camila B.
New Canaan, CT
Does this product help dry hair?