BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Notice strands in your bathroom sink or brush? Improve hair's resistance to everyday hair-fall due to breakage**.

The formula with energizing caffeine, fortifying biotin and fruit vitamins, strengthens hair from root to ends, reducing falling, breaking strands.

*Using the 3-step Fall Fight system of Shampoo, Conditioner and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.
** Falling due to breakage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Menthol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officina Rum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amly Cinnamal, Caffeine, Biotin, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Camelliasinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D52572/2

Usage: After shampooing, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip, then massage into scalp for one minute. Rinse. Use the Garnier Fructis Fall Fight 3-Step regimen of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray.

• "My hair felt healthier after using it!" in 1 review
  • "I've now switched to Loreal shapmoo and conditioner and I actually notice a little bit of a difference." in 1 review
  • "It washes your hair and free's it of dirt and grime, but leaves hair looking dry and dead." in 1 review
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I really enjoy the sent and how this conditioner leaves my hair. I use this product and another drugstore conditioner on and off and see lees fallout and my hair feels stronger. The process to rinse feel like it takes longer than a regular conditioner. Price and accessibility is my favorite. I recommend.
Paige T.
Shaftsbury
I need to start using this again because it is MAGIC. It worked wonders for my hair follicles! It really does fight against breakage, split ends, and hair fall out. I noticed a tremendous decrease in hair loss after a couple days of using this and the shampoo! This stuff really does work. And for the price? You can't beat it.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHAMPOO EVER. I seriously thought it was discontinued though? I haven’t found it in like 2 years. But seriously this is great and keeps your hair from falling out. If you can find this then buy it!!!!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This conditioner is supposed to prevent hair fall due to breakage, which is something I have a huge problem with. Let me just say that I notice no difference in falling due to breakage when I use this product, which is pretty disappointing because that's what it's advertised to do. The formula was a little too thick at first, which made it difficult to get out of the bottle. The formula felt really nice as I worked it into my hair, and it also smells nice. This conditioner made my scalp tingle. I have used a peppermint conditioner before, and the "tingle" I felt from this Garnier conditioner felt more like a burn, so it kind of freaks me out to use. If any of you know what causes this, please let me know! My hair feels super soft and conditioned when I use this, but that's pretty much all I like about it. I'm pretty sure they reformulated this conditioner because I used to use it pretty regularly and had I actually liked it a lot. This product was definitely a disappointment.
Diana M.
It leaves my hair so soft and strong smells wonderful. I say it’s the best out of everything I’ve used. Extremely affordable which is great for a tight budget. The smell is wonderful and last for about a week. Extremely satisfied with it, my hair needs this
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
I have long hair and a lot of times a big chunk falls the skin. Garnier really stops my hair from falling out! It is best for dry scalp. This is the better than any shampoo I have ever tried! Very Satisfied!
Johanna M.
Jackson, TN
Using this conditioner along with the triple nutrition shampoo has definitely strengthened my hair significantly. I have fine hair and I color my hair so I'm always looking for something that will deeply condition my hair but not weigh it down. This works great although I must say it takes like two minutes to rinse out of my hair. It is definitely the best Garnier Fructis conditioner I've tried. It reminds me of the conditioner you get with the hair coloring kits. Which is why I bought it in the first place because it looked like the same conditioner. Anyways this conditioner leaves my hair with more body and shine. It has the scent of pineapple and coconut so is very pleasant to use.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
This is a very good conditioner! i really like it and it makes my hair also feel soft and smoooth!it makes my hair look way more heathier and feel more confident! its good for all hair types in my opinion! i'd buy this again
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have highlighted hair that is medium length and in good health. I wanted a shampoo and conditioner that would help my color last so I've tried several different ones including salon brands. I was not satisfied with any of them. I decided to try this because I've used Garnier hair products in the past and liked them. I really like this so far. It is creamy and lathers well. It has a fresh and kind of fruity smell. My hair is soft and shiny and very managable. I also use the conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner everyday and so far my hair color looks great and my hair looks and feels healthy. My ONLY complaint is I wish this was sulfate free. Overall, I like this product line and will continue to use it.
Jesse M.
Bangor, ME
I dye my hair a few times in a year, and it is also shoulder length. I have used a variety of products to try to soften and strengthen my hair, but nothing really helped for more than a few hours. However, I bought this conditioner and accompanying shampoo, and after one use my hair was so much better. I have been using them for a week with the leave in conditioning cream, and my hair tangles less and breaks less. As an added bonus for smokers, the wonderful fruity smell lasts all day, even after smoking. I highly recommend this line of products!

back