Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract

1 Minute Damage Repairing Hair Mask

In 1 Minute, Indulge Your Hair In A Nourishing Treat With 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients*. Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract Helps You Get Soft, Smooth & Damage Repaired Hair. No Weigh Down, No Silicones, No Parabens, And No Artificial Colorants.

We Consider An Ingredient To Be Naturally Derived If It Is Unchanged From Its Natural State Or Has Undergone Processing Yet Still Retains Greater Than 50% Of Its Molecular Structure From Its Original Plant Or Mineral Source. This Formula Consists Of 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients. The Remaining Ingredients Constitute 2% Of The Formula To Ensure Its Sensoriality And Preservation.

How To Use:

As A Hair Mask: After Shampoo, Apply Onto Wet Hair And Leave On For 1 Minute. Rinse. As A Conditioner: After Shampoo, Apply To Hair From Root To Tip. Rinse. As A Leave-in Treatment: Apply On Damp Hair For Frizz Control And Color Protection.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance

Does this make your hair greasy?
How much will come with the product ?
I have never used a hair mask before and After many things done to my hair, it is dry, tends to fall alot and damaged. Anyone recommend this hair mask or any other? I have bought sprays but hasnt helped.
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract!
I bought this with the hope that the Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract would have a positive effect on my recently bleached from brunette to blond hair. After using the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner I applied the 1 minute hair mask. After about 2 minutes I rinsed my hair out per directions. I then proceeded to style my hair as usual. To be honest, I did not notice any difference in my hair. It was the same as if I had applied the normal conditioner. I will not be purchasing this product again. It served no real purpose.
Wichita, KS
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Erin M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mask, Garnier is a brand I grew up with in my house so I naturally trust them, when these mask first started trending I picked up this one and the banana and later tried the avocado one. This formula is by far the best it is great on my color treated curly hair. I bought it for $3 on Amazon and my local Dillons carry’s these as well, if you are curious about these I would try this one and I love the smell it doesn’t smell cheap.
Harker Hts, TX
This actually helped my hair more than I thought. The scent was great. I bought it on a whim and didn’t expect much. I just hadn’t tried anything new hair product wise in a while and was wanting something new. I really like to try conditioners since my hair needs all the health help it can get. I wish they sold it in a large bottle even though it’s meant to be a mask. I need that moisture!
Shreveport
Purchased at: Target
I have tried most of these hair masks and I keep going back to this one because I love the smell and I love how soft and shiny it makes my hair feel. My hair is naturally a dark brown and I dye it black. This works for thick and thin hair and doesn’t weigh it down at all. Amazing!!!Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract
Resaca, GA
Let me start off by saying I'm not usually a super fruity, citrus type person but I am in love with the papaya scent. Not artifical at all and smells heavenly! Sustainable packaging and you get a lot of product for what you pay. Doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down, and it only takes a very small amount to work. It leaves my hair silkier, shinier, and softer than before!
Crystal Lake, IL
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by cotty R.
Mi favorita, mis expectativas eran muy bajas al principio pensé que sería grasosa o no me gustaría. Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract empezando con la fragancia me encantó es muy agradable. La puedes usar como enjuague después del shampoo o mascarilla puedes enjuagarla o dejarla en tu cabello no lo reseca y lo deja muy suave. El precio súper accesible y he tratado la de aguacate pero esta es mi favorita por la fragancia que no irrita mi nariz!
I have to say I was fairly disappointed by this hair mask. I’ve tried it twice and whether I kept it on around the one minute mark or left it in for longer, I never felt as good of results as some of their normal conditioners (which I’m usually a fan of!) Save your money from buying this and just get a way larger and same cost conditioner.
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Vannessa G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was a really nice hair mask for the price! I have short hair, and it worked for me just fine. I liked this mask because it was multifunctional - you could use it as a conditioner, leave-in conditioner, or a one minute hair mask. I used it for all three and enjoyed it all three ways. The smell is nice, and it lasted me a long time! I'm sad it's empty!!
Harlingen, TX
I’ve tried the coconut and avocado but I prefer this one cause it smells so good. I love that you can use it as a regular conditioner, a hair mask, or a leave in conditioner. I use this as a leave in conditioner and it helps tame frizz and has also helped bring my natural curls back. Affordable. I’ve gone through three of these already!
California
This is an okay drugstore mask. Garniers hair oil is my go-to but this mask is just so so. It smells nice and I would say does offer some moisture. But I have color treated hair and it only took my hair so far. If you have healthy hair this probably would be fine, but if your hair is damaged it won't do anything miraculous for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Glendale Hts, IL
4 months ago
Leanne C. • 4 months ago
I’ve been using a couple weeks now, use it for my daughters hair too, works great especially for the price. My results were the same as my salon treatment honestly.
6 months ago
Jennifer C. • 3 months ago
I would say the " Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract". It's a good deep conditionner that leaves the hair hydrated and nourished. Plus, you can use it three different ways on the hair (as a hair conditioner, as a mask and as a no-rinse care).
Dallas, TX
9 months ago
Elana N. • 8 months ago
The first time I used it my hair smelled so good and was so soft