BY GARNIER #10 in Hair Masks

1 Minute Damage Repairing Hair Mask

In 1 Minute, Indulge Your Hair In A Nourishing Treat With 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients*. Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract Helps You Get Soft, Smooth & Damage Repaired Hair. No Weigh Down, No Silicones, No Parabens, And No Artificial Colorants.

We Consider An Ingredient To Be Naturally Derived If It Is Unchanged From Its Natural State Or Has Undergone Processing Yet Still Retains Greater Than 50% Of Its Molecular Structure From Its Original Plant Or Mineral Source. This Formula Consists Of 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients. The Remaining Ingredients Constitute 2% Of The Formula To Ensure Its Sensoriality And Preservation.

How To Use:

As A Hair Mask: After Shampoo, Apply Onto Wet Hair And Leave On For 1 Minute. Rinse. As A Conditioner: After Shampoo, Apply To Hair From Root To Tip. Rinse. As A Leave-in Treatment: Apply On Damp Hair For Frizz Control And Color Protection.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance

Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat (1 Minute Hair Masks) “Indulge Your Hair In A Nourishing Treat”. Thanks to @influenster @garnierusa, I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and all opinions stated are of my own: #SuperHair #InfluensterTreat #complimentary #contest [swipe for more]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Am I the only one that gets desert vibes? Ha ha, makes me more excited to use it because of how cute the packaging is. Prior to receiving this product, a survey had to be filled out and my responses were more geared towards damaged hair (damage repairing).
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There are 4 other “flavors” as shown in the photo above… (Strengthen Weak Hair Banana Extract, Nourish Dry Hair Coconut Extract, Smooth Frizzy Hair Avocado Extract, and Protect Color Vibrancy Goji Extract). These run for $4.49 a piece and you get 3.4 FL OZ (100ml) in each packaging. It’s scent smells amazing and fruit like, hence their names. The product itself is thin, has a bit of slip and resembles a silk consistency. Once applied, it does dry down and is transfer resistant.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Garnier Fructis suggest 3 ways to achieve smooth and manageable hair. Can be used as a mask (after shampoo, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute and then rinse), conditioner (after shampoo, apply to hair from root to tip, and/or leave-in conditioner (apply to damp hair for desired targeted treatment).
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I used this product as a deep conditioner while sitting underneath an overhead dryer, leave-in conditioner with other styling products, and as a pre-poo product before washing my hair. I actually enjoyed using this product and appreciated that now matter how many times I washed my hair, which was 3 times, there is still a lot of product left in the container. Awesome job @garnierusa
Carly G.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This
hair mask smells amazing. I tried the Papaya Damage Repairing mask, and
although my hair isn't damaged, it still had some great effects on my hair. The
container says that there are 3 ways to use the mask: as a regular mask in
between shampoo and conditioner, as a conditioner, and as a leave in
conditioner. I tried all 3 methods, but only the use as a mask seemed to make a
difference. I found that when I used it as a mask, my hair became very soft and
smelled so good. I do have a few suggestions for the mask- I wish there had
been some sort of guide as to how much of the cream to use in your hair. The
first time I used it, I used only a little bit of the cream, and it really
didn’t make a difference. Today I took a generous handful, enough to cover all
of my hair with a thick coat of the mask, and that seemed to do the trick. I
still am unsure of the exact amount to use for future uses. I also was unsure
of what to do with the cream- should I work it through my hair like a
conditioner or shampoo? Or just coat the hair and let it sit? I chose to do the
latter and it seemed to work, but some instructions would be nice. I would
remove the blurb on the container that explains all the different ways you can
use the mask and replace it with more instructions on how to use the mask as an
actual mask.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I picked this up out of curiosity. I am always trying to look for good hair masks since I have very dry hair and I can say my hair is a little damage due to straightening and blow drying my hair a lot. This is a one minute mask, however it claims you can use it in two other ways: as a leave-in or a conditioner. The scent that it has is very good, it smells very fruity! The only problem I had was that it is not really a hair mask. Hair masks do a lot more and I felt when using this it felt more like a regular conditioner. I am not upset about it because I will just use it as a conditioner but I think they should change it to say "conditioner" not one minute hair mask Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract
Cynthia W.
To be honest this didn't do much for me or my hair. I have very curly/coily, extremely dry and damaged hair. I wouldn't say my hair is very thick but it's definitely not thin either. My biggest disappointment with this product was the consistency. It seems very creamy and lush in the jar but as soon as I started spreading it into my hair it thinned out into almost nothing. I had to use a lot of product to distribute it into my hair because it was so thin. Nearly half the jar. I didn't notice anything different about my hair after using it either. I usually love Garnier products. They're actually some of my favorite scented curly girl products but this one was a fail for me.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for test and review. I've given my honest opinion.
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Oh my gosh, this product smells so good and tropical.

I love long, luscious hair but instead, I have thin, oily hair that gets split ends the second it reaches past shoulder-length aka, my hair is DAMAGED. I'm starting the new year off with a new haircut and this product and I'm happy with the results so far. There are different ways to use this product depending on how damaged your hair is - anywhere from putting it on and rinsing it immediately after, all the way to just putting it on and leaving it in.

After using this product, I've noticed that my hair is softer, stronger, and thicker. No split ends so far! The only thing is I have pretty oily hair and I find that this product sometimes exacerbates that so I have to add on some extra dry shampoo when using this product. Other than that, fabulous!
Stacy L.
Houston , TX
Hey guys! I recently received this surprise in the mail and I must say I really love this product ➡️ Garnier Fructis Hair Mask ➕Papaya Extract. It smells so good and it makes your hair feel so clean. I used most of the container which is 3.4 oz since I have a lot of hair. I left it in after washing my hair for about a minute or 2 and I must say I have a new product to add to my hair. Thanks influenster for sending this amazing conditioner. You got to try it!!! 🧡💛 #melanin #bounce #hair #naturalhair #naturalhairstyles #naturalbeauty Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract
Brittainy L.
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract  I have loved Garnier Fructis products for a while. In high school, I swore by all of their shampoos & conditioners. As I got older & my hair became more processed I've looked towards more expensive brands to get my hair back right when all I seemed to have needed was this 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract! My hair literally feels like it did in high school & I'm in love. I normally wear wigs or sew-ins but I have been rocking my own relaxed hair the past few days. I will definitely continue using this & other Garnier Fructis products in the future especially their hair color!
Tanya K.
SUMMERVILLE, SC
This product is worth it for the scent alone!

It leaves the hair smelling like a tropical vacation! I was skeptical about it making much of a difference in 1 minute but I will say it works well! I am new mom and my hair is going through that postpartum stage and after using this product for several weeks now I can tell the difference! Not to mention how much I love the fact that it doesn't require the usual 5 - 10 mins which with a little baby most of the days I don't have.

I apply it to my hair half way down and through the ends, then wrap everything in a bun on top of my head. I have fine long hair and this mask does not leave it greasy or weigh it down which I appreciate!

I have started using this instead of my regular conditioner and love it!
Rachel K.
Alexandria, VA
My hair has been damaged for years from too much hair dye, heat, and swimming nonstop. I have used countless hair masks and leave in conditioners and have never quite received the right formula. This mask smells amazing, its fruity and your hair continues to smell like papaya way after you use it which is a plus for me. The convenience of it only taking a minute to use makes it a product that just about anybody can use. The actual product was a little bit better than average, I was certainly able to tell a difference, but it did not do a ton of work for my hair. If you have long hair, you will go through this product quickly as it is a smaller container. Overall impressed.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
This is such a great product! I would have never heard of or tried it if it wasn't for Influenster! The little tub makes it easy to apply and grab as much of it as you want and it also reminds me of a tiny pint of ice cream or fro yo. The smell...the smell, you guys--is just heavenly. Sweet, tropical and definitely just like papaya! I used this as a 1-min mask and it left my hair soft without feeling weighed down! You can also use this as a conditioner and a leave in treatment so that's 3 uses! I thought it might be too thick for my straight and fine hair but nope, it worked really well! I'm picky about conditioners so this was a great find!
Omnia A.
Sharjah , Al majara area
I have damaged on my hair I’m trying to much product but still not different .. can this product help me and where can find it on uae
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Does this hair mask helps for thin hair and prevents split ends?
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Is this worth the money and good?
Victoria H.
Where can I find the big tub of this?