BY GARNIER

Hair butter for damage repair in 1 use*

Rich, indulgent Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Butter Repairing Rinse-Out, with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, intensely transforms strands for stronger, rejuvenated, shiny hair.

With shampoo & rinse-out treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1067738 Fs9 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Candelilla Cera/candelilla Wax/cire De Candelilla, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191097/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Damage Eraser shampoo, apply to wet hair from root to tip. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse.

• I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not...1 Answers
  • I have oily hair and looking for something like this that...1 Answers
  • Has the appearance of your hair improved with this product?1 Answers
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
The smell is amazing. I usually leave this in my hair for 30 minutes to an hour and rinse it out. My hair feels so soft and smooth and makes it smell amazing. I can definitely tell my hair doesn't feel as soft when I don't use this.
Juliana 👑.
San Jose, CA
I loved this. I got it very skeptical if it would help but it did my hair felt soft and silky and looked healthy again! I head it works best with the rest of the collection so definitely need to give it another go
Sally v.
Chico, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It has an amazing smell. It makes my hair feel fabulous. And best of all it is SO affordable in comparison to top of the line products that will give you an identical result. I don't have enough positive things to say about this miracle product.
Rafaella D.
Nicosia
One of my favorite hair mask! It leaves my hair smooth and silky looking. I bought it from a local store on an actual great price! It's effective, it smells amazing and i would definitely buy it again!
Mariana C.
Works great on color treated hair and helps repair sun and water damage. Smells amazing, as most Garnier products do. This is a fixture in my shower for over 10 years now.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
I've been using this for about 5 months now and I've got to say I'm in love. I use it 2-3 times a week and it really helps my dyed, dry hair. It smells really good. I like that it is in a tub and thicker than most conditioners. A little would probably go a long way but I have very long thick hair so I usually need a decent size glob to completely cover. Best part is it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I love that this mask is cheap but doesn't lack quality. My hair feels super soft after using it and I don't have to keep it in super long to get great results. I will continously buy this over and over again because it cannot be beat.
Milica D.
I used a lot of masks and this one is one of my favorites. I love the smell of it and the fact that I don't need to keep it on for very long. It really helped with my dry hair. Since i wash my hair only two times a week I use a mask every time I wash my hair and this one really made my hair softer and less dry and it didn't weight down my hair.
Andria A.
Use this every time I'm in the shower helps alot. I trying everything to make my hair look less dead and I feel like this is something I'll continue to use.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
When applying it on your hair does it leave your hair sticky or oily ?
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I have been looking for a product that would repair the damage to the ends of my hair that doesn't weigh my hair down. Would anyone recommend this product?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
How does it smell?
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this product blindly thinking it would be a leave-in treatment. Although the directions say to rinse after using, has anyone tried using this as a leave-in treatment (by using smaller amounts than recommended)?
Theresa A.
Gloucester , MA
I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not the healthiest. I have heard good things regarding hair masks. Has anyone used this hair mask and what were your thoughts?