BY GARNIER

Hair butter for damage repair in 1 use*

Rich, indulgent Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Butter Repairing Rinse-Out, with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, intensely transforms strands for stronger, rejuvenated, shiny hair.

With shampoo & rinse-out treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1067738 Fs9 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Candelilla Cera/candelilla Wax/cire De Candelilla, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191097/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Damage Eraser shampoo, apply to wet hair from root to tip. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse.

• I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not...1 Answers
  • I have oily hair and looking for something like this that...1 Answers
  • Has the appearance of your hair improved with this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shiy C.
Redlands, CA
My hair feels so soft and amazing after using this. OF course the smell is amazing too. A little goes a long way and I only do it about once a week,
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Well priced product that works well! I love this deep conditioner, it smells good and leaves my hair feeling like I've never had heat or color on it.
Laci F.
This deep conditioner really makes my hair feel smooth. It smells great and I totally notice a difference in the way my hair feels when I use it.
Jay R.
It smells great I use it as instructed but I stopped after not really noticing big drastic changes . maybe its just my hair but not for me.
Kassandra B.
Hanford, CA
This stuff smells amazing. And my hair felt so soft after using it and I only had to use a little pea sized bit for my very short hair.
Jay A.
Arleta, CA
I bleached my hair and wants to keep it healthy. I use this twice a week to help me regain the health of my hair. I love this so much
Kamar H.
Love it. Great for deep conditioning. Smells great too. I like that it doesn’t cause a weight on your hair or have a weird residue
mrs g.
LA mesa, CA
Not saying it works not saying it don't its ok i mean its always different for everyone but the only thing i liked was the scent
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
It's an average mask, not my favorite, but still not bad. Hair felt soft right after the shower but no real improvement overall.
Rihannah G.
Love!!! Went through this stuff really quickly though! I suggest buying 2 if you plan to use it daily or as a mask once a week!
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
When applying it on your hair does it leave your hair sticky or oily ?
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I have been looking for a product that would repair the damage to the ends of my hair that doesn't weigh my hair down. Would anyone recommend this product?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
How does it smell?
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this product blindly thinking it would be a leave-in treatment. Although the directions say to rinse after using, has anyone tried using this as a leave-in treatment (by using smaller amounts than recommended)?
Theresa A.
Gloucester , MA
I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not the healthiest. I have heard good things regarding hair masks. Has anyone used this hair mask and what were your thoughts?