Anna R.
Turlock , CA

When applying it on your hair does it leave your hair sticky or oily ?

Laura B.
Laura B.
2 years, 4 months ago
No. I would describe it as a thick and creamy texture. It looks like a body butter. After I wash it out it leaves my hair shiny, soft, smooth, and smelling great! 👍
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
Not at all
Peculiar, MO
2 years, 4 months ago
And sorry no sticky residue or oily residue left from this product.
Peculiar, MO
2 years, 4 months ago
This product you use in the shower. It stays on 3 mins. I comb it thru my hair then finish my shower then rinse out. Awesome product!