Megan G.
Having long, naturally curly hair I’m always looking for some sort of hair mask to keep my hair hydrated. I will say I love this product. I notice a difference pretty much after a couple times of use. I do use it every time I shower which is basically every day and if not then every other day at the most. I feel like it makes my hair seem much stronger and oddly enough it helps prevent my hair from getting tangled which I love. I will say I don’t like the smell of it, just like a few of the other reviews here. It has a weird scent but I wouldn’t say it’s a dealbreaker just from that point alone. Also, I would love if the packaging was different. I don’t like having to dig my wet hand in the jar I would much rather prefer something more convenient. Also I would like to point out that I definitely put way more of the product in my hair than recommended to see results. So keep that in mind if you are buying this.