BY GARNIER #45 in Hair Treatments

Hair butter for damage repair in 1 use*

Rich, indulgent Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Butter Repairing Rinse-Out, with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, intensely transforms strands for stronger, rejuvenated, shiny hair.

With shampoo & rinse-out treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1067738 Fs9 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Candelilla Cera/candelilla Wax/cire De Candelilla, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191097/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Damage Eraser shampoo, apply to wet hair from root to tip. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse.

• I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not...1 Answers
  • I have oily hair and looking for something like this that...1 Answers
  • Has the appearance of your hair improved with this product?1 Answers
Megan G.
Having long, naturally curly hair I’m always looking for some sort of hair mask to keep my hair hydrated. I will say I love this product. I notice a difference pretty much after a couple times of use. I do use it every time I shower which is basically every day and if not then every other day at the most. I feel like it makes my hair seem much stronger and oddly enough it helps prevent my hair from getting tangled which I love. I will say I don’t like the smell of it, just like a few of the other reviews here. It has a weird scent but I wouldn’t say it’s a dealbreaker just from that point alone. Also, I would love if the packaging was different. I don’t like having to dig my wet hand in the jar I would much rather prefer something more convenient. Also I would like to point out that I definitely put way more of the product in my hair than recommended to see results. So keep that in mind if you are buying this.
Amberly S.
This is an okay hair mask. I do think it adds a decent level of smoothness and hydration to hair. I do find that I have to leave it in my hair longer than recommended to really see any results. I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's an odd mix of fruit and musk. It has a thicker texture. I do find it takes a little longer to rinse this hair mask out than others I have previously tried. It's not a mask I would repurchase as it doesn't compare to my absolute favorite Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Deep Healing Conditioning Treatment
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really like using this as a mask.  It gives a lot of moisture back into the hair and scalp. which is really nice to help repair damaged hair.  Can feel a little heavy, so not something I would use more than once a week.  The scent is also nice!
Patricia R.
Fontana, CA
When this was the first deep conditioner I bought for at home I loved it. Then when I bought another brand just because it was on sale I noticed the difference. Had to use a whole hand full for hair that was half back not even that long in length and barely could even tell i used it. I would even wet my hair and leave it in almost until it was dry before I washed it out and same thing, like it was really conditioner.
Joanna L.
Okaaaay soo i bought this last year at target!! And oh girl its one of the best hair mask , very affordable and very effective! My hair would feel so soft and clean and it smelled AMAZING !!!! 💓
Melanie L.
California, MD
Works decently and makes my hair super soft and detangled once I brush it while in the shower. But since my hair is so damaged, the softness does not last as long as I would like for it too. Smells very nice and is affordable but I would recommend something much more conditioning if you have bleached super dry hair like I do.
Skylar L.
Lancaster
It makes your curls look nice but it keeps your hair feeling very stiff and hard. It lasts a long time for the amount that you get and it says damage eraser bu I did not see much results. The packaging does say use with the Garnier shampoo and conditioner for better results but I did not purchase
Andrea C.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have dry, tick and frizzy hair this is a good hair treatment for you. It repairs and leaves your hair very smooth and helps you control it as well. Its affordable and with one application per week for me is enough to treat my hair and style it with flat iron afterwards
Bonnie L.
I have used this deep conditioner for years now, since it first came out, and love how it leaves my fine strands nourished but not weighed-down. It smells delicious, fruity yet fresh. Very salon-product scent, not cheap or synthetic. A little goes a LONG way, too.
Daryian L.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This conditioner is the bomb! I use it on my natural hair and my extensions as well. It leaves my curls so soft and so moisturized. I use it as a deep conditioner and usually leave it on for an hour or two. I love it. I’m going to try the whole line!
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
When applying it on your hair does it leave your hair sticky or oily ?
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I have been looking for a product that would repair the damage to the ends of my hair that doesn't weigh my hair down. Would anyone recommend this product?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
How does it smell?
Theresa A.
Gloucester , MA
I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not the healthiest. I have heard good things regarding hair masks. Has anyone used this hair mask and what were your thoughts?
Nidia R.
I have damege hair I need something that restore shine and softened and dull hair.