Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Butter Repairing Rinse-Out

Hair butter for damage repair in 1 use*

Rich, indulgent Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Butter Repairing Rinse-Out, with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, intensely transforms strands for stronger, rejuvenated, shiny hair.

With shampoo & rinse-out treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1067738 Fs9 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Candelilla Cera/candelilla Wax/cire De Candelilla, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191097/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Damage Eraser shampoo, apply to wet hair from root to tip. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse.

Does this product really help damaged hair?
does this contain sulfates ?
¿Se puede utilizar sobre el cabello teñido?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Butter Repairing Rinse-Out!
Somers, MT
Love this item. Bought it for my husband. He has been using it everyday and it is helping grow his locks out to surfertasticness! Plus it smells great and is highly affordable!!!!
Villa Park , CA
This is my all time favorite conditioning mask! It smells so amazing and everytime I use this hair mask my hair feels so soft! Plus the mask is such a great value for the price!
Oakland, CA
this is the best smelling protein conditioner ever! i use it once a week or every two weeks because protein builds up and can make the hair hard. its so good i want to try out the whole product line but i still have a bunch of other products to use up.
Jacksonville , FL
The smell is amazing. I usually leave this in my hair for 30 minutes to an hour and rinse it out. My hair feels so soft and smooth and makes it smell amazing. I can definitely tell my hair doesn't feel as soft when I don't use this.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this! I usually try to mask my hair once a week and this buttery formula is just light and smells amazing too. Leaves my hair in such a good condition every time!
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very thick hair, that I've bleached and dyed several times, and in several different colors from the lightest white to the darkest black, and this product helps me repair my hair after the harsh treatment.
Bronx, NY
I love this conditioner for over processed hair, especially dry curly hair that's been damaged from hair dye experiments gone bad . This helps erase damage by second or third time using you can see and feel the difference
Pasadena, TX
This stuff is like hair crack you only need about a quarter size amount to saturate every single one of your curls once your curls are saturated would I like to do as is wrapped them up at the ends with the bag and just let it seep up into those split ends
Cleveland, OH
Used this after bleaching my hair a platinum blonde after applying this conditioner weekly my hair didn't feel as brittle and it left it feeling moisturized and soft purchased this at Walgreens for about 6$
Okaaaay soo i bought this last year at target!! And oh girl its one of the best hair mask , very affordable and very effective! My hair would feel so soft and clean and it smelled AMAZING !!!! 💓
Ask a question to the Influenster community...