BY GARNIER #77 in Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for damage repair in 1 use*

Fortified Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, helps rebuild strength from root to tip to intensely repair damage from daily brushing, heat styling, repeated coloring or chemical treatments.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1101748 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Mica, Peg-100 Stearate, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Trideceth-3, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Peg-45m, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Acetic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Bht, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191152/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Damage Eraser conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• Does it work as good as it smells?1 Answers
  • Does this product tame frizz and define curls?1 Answers
  • At the end does it leave a tangle damage hair?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo
  • "I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoos" in 52 reviews
  • "I use this product daily and it has worked great on my hair and its an affordable product not expensive it smells great i just love this product" in 21 reviews
  • "My mom buys this for the whole family and it smells really good I personally like it and makes my hair nice and smooth ." in 17 reviews
  • "I bought them because as a dyed blonde, my hair gets really dry at times and the conditioner along with the deep conditioner is amazing." in 16 reviews
  • "My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat.So this stuff makes my hair so smooth, moisturised and it smells amazing." in 14 reviews
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
For some reason this product leaves my hair feeling really dry I thought I would really like it because I have used other frutista products and I absolutely love them but it just doesn't do anything for my hair doesn't do what it says which is a damage eraser. My hair still stays frizzy and the split ends are just as bad as when they started.
Shai C.
This shampoo was terrible with cleaning my scalp. I had barely finished the bottle before I finally decided to just toss it. I purchased it from Wal-Mart for an affordable price, but considering it didn't have all-natural ingredients and didn't promote my hair's growth, I would NOT repurchase this. It had sulfates, dimethicones, and other ingredients that weren't good for my curly/kinky hair.
Amy L.
I love this product it is awesome, I suffer from extremely dry hair but my roots are oily, I tried this and it worked great,  my hair was soft and silly, it rinses away clean doesn't leave that oily residue behind
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Favorite shampoo of the moment!! Gives my hair moisture and strength. I don’t feel like my hair has been breaking as much with this shampoo. I really love the smell of this product too, and I get compliments on the smell. I also get compliments on my hairs shine since using this product. I’m a fan for life!
Alexis K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Before I used suave and whenever my hair would dry it would be a curly wavy frizzy mess but since I started using this stuff my hair drys a lot faster and actually comes out straight with less frizz would always keep on buying this is my new favorite product. I have thin curly hair that I straighten too so this helps a lot
Allison Z.
I was extremely surprised by this product. My mom bought it in bulk and she usually buys what's cheap, which is typically a drugstore brand that contains the sulfates I try to stay away from. Although this is not sulfate free, I was blown away by how my hair felt after first using this. My damaged hair felt so silky smooth and healthier overall. It's hard to describe, but I had never felt my hair feel so good. Now that I have been using it so much, it is not as effective so I plan to start alternating this with another shampoo, but I would definitely still recommend it to anyone with damaged, dull hair.
Stephanie C.
This is my new "go-to" shampoo and conditioner product. You can really feel a difference with your hair the first time using it. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth yet very manageable when styling! I refuse to use anything else!
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
i love garnier. it works with my hair so well! makes my hair soft and feel healthy. when i try new products it makes my hair feel weird sometimes. i love this brand because it always makes my hair feel how i want it to
Shannon R.
Bethlehem, PA
As a curly hair girl, I have damaged hair from straightening it and dying my hair. I tried most of the damage eraser products and I love them. I love the deep conditioner. I use it longer since I have thick curly hair naturally and it works well. I also like the split end repair for a quick fix. They are easy to find in many stores and it is an inexpensive brand. I have used Garnier for years and they have never let me down.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
I LIVE AND DIE BY GARNIER PRODUCTS! Especially this damage eraser that has shampoo and conditioner in one, WOW! I have super thick, super wavy and curly horse hair that gets soooo knotted up HOWEVER when I use ANY Garnier product and especially this orange “damage eraser” product my hair feels like butter and the knots just fall right out. Love love love all Garnier products especially this one and the leave in conditioner
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Who else enjoys the smell ?
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?