BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for damage repair in 1 use*

Fortified Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, helps rebuild strength from root to tip to intensely repair damage from daily brushing, heat styling, repeated coloring or chemical treatments.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1101748 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Mica, Peg-100 Stearate, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Trideceth-3, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Peg-45m, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Acetic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Bht, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191152/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Damage Eraser conditioner and leave-in treatment.

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo
  • "I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoos" in 52 reviews
  • "I use this product daily and it has worked great on my hair and its an affordable product not expensive it smells great i just love this product" in 21 reviews
  • "My mom buys this for the whole family and it smells really good I personally like it and makes my hair nice and smooth ." in 17 reviews
  • "I bought them because as a dyed blonde, my hair gets really dry at times and the conditioner along with the deep conditioner is amazing." in 16 reviews
  • "My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat.So this stuff makes my hair so smooth, moisturised and it smells amazing." in 14 reviews
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Let me tell you about this ladies if you really want your hair feeling stronger and healthier than ever this is the product for you because it like makes my hair feel like it’s born again it’s really good I love this product I use it on the daily basis I highly recommend this anything that has to do with garnier is great.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really didn’t see any difference in my hair, however it made my hair smell really fresh and the scent is long lasting. I gave 1 star because it actually made my hair very dry and gave it a weird texture until my next wash. I do like the thick lather it provides a great coating of my hair but didn’t work for my natural curly hair.
Olga P.
This product is amazing it helps for your damaged hair and it also helps your hair to not get damaged again I mean I love all the garnier products but this one has definitely helped my hair in a lot of different ways it has gave it shine I would definitely buy it again so yall should give it a try because its amazing
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I like this shampoo for everyday use. It is very inexpensive but highly moisturizing. It smells great, lathers well and my hair does look healthier after use. It is easily found at most stores. I will continue to buy this shampoo as it is one of my favorites in the Garner line.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
One of my favorite things about the shampoo is that the smell is literally amazing. Also it is really nice because my hair is super damaged from coloring and straightening and adding heat to it that this brings back moisture and life into my hair. Highly recommend anyone
yiyi g.
New Carrollton, MD
Purchased at: CVS
Este shampoo me ayudo mucho en el momento que comenze a buscar productos pqra tratar mi pelo dañado del calor y los tintes y me funciono muy bien lo recomiendo mucho y su olor es muy bueno.
Sheika M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Garnier Damage Eraser product line (orange bottle) is the best drugstore hair stuff that I’ve ever tried. I have tried so many brands, but I always go back to this one because it cleans well, detangles and softens my hair beyond belief.
Paige D.
Orlando, FL
This has a really nice smell to it, and it does make your hair softer overall, but I’d say the dove intensive repair is just a bit better than this one. I like the smell of this one better, but it’s just not as reparative as the dove one.
Ashley G.
San Antonio , TX
I love Garnier shampoo the smell is amazing and it really does what it says its going to do.  I usually use Garnier for Shampoo and conditioner and let me say its amazing!!!! If i could give it 10 stars i would.
Madelyn Z.
Silver Spring, MD
I been using this product for over a year and it works perfectly for me, my hair smells soo good at all times and it’s sooo smooth. Helped me with my dry scalp and I’m super satisfied with the outcome, I’m even too afraid to try any other products on my hair now that I found this shampoo and conditioner.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?

Target