BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for damage repair in 1 use*

Fortified Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, helps rebuild strength from root to tip to intensely repair damage from daily brushing, heat styling, repeated coloring or chemical treatments.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1101748 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Mica, Peg-100 Stearate, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Trideceth-3, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Peg-45m, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Acetic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Bht, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191152/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Damage Eraser conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• Does it work as good as it smells?1 Answers
  • Does this product tame frizz and define curls?1 Answers
  • At the end does it leave a tangle damage hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoos" in 52 reviews
  • "I use this product daily and it has worked great on my hair and its an affordable product not expensive it smells great i just love this product" in 21 reviews
  • "My mom buys this for the whole family and it smells really good I personally like it and makes my hair nice and smooth ." in 17 reviews
  • "I bought them because as a dyed blonde, my hair gets really dry at times and the conditioner along with the deep conditioner is amazing." in 16 reviews
  • "My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat.So this stuff makes my hair so smooth, moisturised and it smells amazing." in 14 reviews
Shai C.
This shampoo was terrible with cleaning my scalp. I had barely finished the bottle before I finally decided to just toss it. I purchased it from Wal-Mart for an affordable price, but considering it didn't have all-natural ingredients and didn't promote my hair's growth, I would NOT repurchase this. It had sulfates, dimethicones, and other ingredients that weren't good for my curly/kinky hair.
Amy L.
I love this product it is awesome, I suffer from extremely dry hair but my roots are oily, I tried this and it worked great,  my hair was soft and silly, it rinses away clean doesn't leave that oily residue behind
Julia D.
Honestly and truly loveeee this shampoo! I’ve tried many shampoos. While some don’t clean as well and leave my hair feeling oily or not clean. And others just don’t make the cleanliness last. This damage eraser shampoo does all of those things. My husband and son love this shampoo as well! Definitely a must-have in our household.
Alexis K.
Milwaukee, WI
Before I used suave and whenever my hair would dry it would be a curly wavy frizzy mess but since I started using this stuff my hair drys a lot faster and actually comes out straight with less frizz would always keep on buying this is my new favorite product. I have thin curly hair that I straighten too so this helps a lot
Allison Z.
I was extremely surprised by this product. My mom bought it in bulk and she usually buys what's cheap, which is typically a drugstore brand that contains the sulfates I try to stay away from. Although this is not sulfate free, I was blown away by how my hair felt after first using this. My damaged hair felt so silky smooth and healthier overall. It's hard to describe, but I had never felt my hair feel so good. Now that I have been using it so much, it is not as effective so I plan to start alternating this with another shampoo, but I would definitely still recommend it to anyone with damaged, dull hair.
Tiffany R.
Willoughby
I used to bleach my hair all the time and as a result I have very damaged hair. After searching the past few years for a shampoo that didn’t make my hair feel even drier than it already was my mom found this at a local Marc’s store recently and its amazing! I shampoo my hair 1-2x a week and condition it about 3x and the combination of the two makes my hair feel so great, especially now since most of my hair is unbleached and just dry from using heat to style it and never brushing it bc it’s a curly mess.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I really like this shampoo. It smells amazing. And lives my hair clean and soft. In general i love the Garnir fructose hair products.
So I’m definitely going to get it again.
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
i love garnier. it works with my hair so well! makes my hair soft and feel healthy. when i try new products it makes my hair feel weird sometimes. i love this brand because it always makes my hair feel how i want it to
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
For some reason this product leaves my hair feeling really dry I thought I would really like it because I have used other frutista products and I absolutely love them but it just doesn't do anything for my hair doesn't do what it says which is a damage eraser. My hair still stays frizzy and the split ends are just as bad as when they started.
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
As a curly hair girl, I have damaged hair from straightening it and dying my hair. I tried most of the damage eraser products and I love them. I love the deep conditioner. I use it longer since I have thick curly hair naturally and it works well. I also like the split end repair for a quick fix. They are easy to find in many stores and it is an inexpensive brand. I have used Garnier for years and they have never let me down.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else enjoys the smell ?
Becca S.
Bentonville, AR
How often should you use the butter? And in what order? Shampoo, butter, the conditioner?
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
Has anyone else seen huge success in damage repair?
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
Does anyone else think this Garnier Fructis product is their BEST so far?