Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo uploaded by Monique M F.

BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for damage repair in 1 use*

Fortified Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, helps rebuild strength from root to tip to intensely repair damage from daily brushing, heat styling, repeated coloring or chemical treatments.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

1101748 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Mica, Peg-100 Stearate, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Trideceth-3, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Peg-45M, Limonene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Acetic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Bht, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L.# D191152/1

Rachael H.
I used this after a hard bleaching process on my hair. My hair was brittle, dry, frizzy and near impossible to brush. After just one wash with damage eraser shampoo, it was so much better.

My hair was smoother and felt softer. Way easier to brush. After a couple weeks all the bleach damage was gone and my hair was shiny and baby hair soft again
Monique M F.
Whittier , CA
Purchased a shampoo and conditioner with damage eraser. Its best for distressed hair with a scent of peaches 🍑 , amla oil and phytokerertin. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel so soft. I'd purchase again. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to repair color treated hair or anyone with breakage
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
I love this brand, so when I saw this (for $3.50 each at the Dollar General!) I had to try it! I've used the Damage Eraser Leave In treatment and loved it, so I decided to try the whole system! My hair is thin and damaged, even though I don't use heat tools on my hair, but it left my locks feeling (and smelling) amazing! Soft and manageable, this is my new favorite!
Kayla T.
I really like this to brand for shampoo. I feel like this is a heavier shampoo though. I think I like a conditioner to be heavier than a shampoo. Overall I still think it does a great job- I just would not use it every day.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Leaves hair shiney and soft. Smoother and helps frizz. Second day wash may leave hair oily depending on hair type it did mine. Doesn't weigh down hair. Smells awesome and pairs well with the conditioner.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
This shampoo smells amazing! I love the way it feels and would definitely repurchase. I have incredibly damaged hair and it made it feel so soft afterwards. I would recommend it to everybody who has even just a slight damage to their hair.
Caitlin P.
Fernandina, FL
This fixed my hair just after one wash! It smells amazing and feels great. I would recommend this to anyone with dry brittle hair from heat damage or color treatment.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
This shampoo smells really good. Keeps hair scented all day. It does help in repairing hair. You have to use both shampoo and conditioner
Tyler G.
this shampoo dries out my hair and scalp and i dont like it at all. i have used Garnier products before and i loved them but not this shampoo.
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
Love this shampoo and conditioner set. Smells great, the smell is long lasting throughout the day. Helped my hair that was recently damaged.
Madeline M.
Does it work as good as it smells?