BY GARNIER

Leave-in Hair Treatment For Damage Repair In 1 Use

Hair Is Almost Entirely Made Up Of Protein, Which Gives Hair Its Strength. Paraben-free Fructis Formulas With Active Fruit Protein™, An Exclusive Combination Of Citrus Protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, Fruit & Plant-derived Extracts And Strengthening Conditioners, Are Designed For Healthier, Stronger Hair.

Formulated With Amla Oil Extract, Vegetal Protein & Phytokeratin®, Plant-based Amino Acids Similar To Those Naturally Found In Hair, Our Lightweight Fructis Damage Eraser Liquid Strength Treatment With Protein Helps Bring Strength To Instantly Transform Hair Back To Its Undamaged-looking State. Dual Usage: Can Be Used As A Daily Leave-in Or An Overnight Treatment.

With Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-in Treatment
Phytokeratin® Is A Trademark Of Lonza Or Its Affiliates.

How to Use:

Dual Usage: Can Be Used As A Daily Leave-in Or An Overnight Treatment. After Using Damage Eraser Shampoo And Conditioner, Apply On Towel-dried Hair To Damaged Areas. Do Not Rinse Out. In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Rinse Them Immediately.

1041726 Fs1 Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Laureth-7, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Linalool, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Eugenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Summer Q.
Princeton
This shampoo was awful on my hair!😯 it didn't give it that soft renewing feeling like it proclaimed on the bottle ugh. I know its different for different people but this really didn't change the way my hair feels from being damaged and I thought I would like the smell because I am big on smells of my shampoo and conditioners but this one just was not good at all. It had that smell of Halloween candy and I just don't think a shampoo should have that smell. 🙊😷
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is now one of my must-have products in my hair routine. First of all, it smells amazing! I put this in my hair after it is towel dried and comb it through with my fingers to help distribute it, making sure I put more on my ends. Then I comb it through my hair. I recently went from blonde to bleach blonde so my hair has is always prone to dryness and damage. This product really seems to make a difference in my hair. The texture feels much better with it and my long hair has been air drying much nicer for me in terms of looks and how it feels while drying! This product is a great deal since it only costs a few bucks! I would highly recommend this!
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
I have only been using this for a week now, but i think i like it. I'm not sure it it is really "fixing" my split ends but it does make my hair dry without frizz and so i really like that
Victoria C.
pasadena, MD
This is the first hair serum that I've actually liked. It doesn't make my hair feel dry, sticky or oily, it's just right. I was skeptical at first, because I never buy anything with oil in it because the top of my head gets oily if I don't wash it daily and the rest of my hair usually gets a little dry and frizzy and I hate it. I got the serum, s&c all for free as a sample from bzz agent and I reviewed it on their site as well. Point is, this serum is great, it deffenitly helps with the frizz after I get out of the shower, weather it air drys or I blow dry (which is extremely rare for me). So if u have hair like mine TRY IT ASAP. Of course the s&c (shampoo & conditioner) is also great but the serum helps me with the frizz all day and who wouldn't love that?? Sorry for the book of a review lol
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
This is about $5.00 and I promise you it's worth every penny. I have wavy, thick hair which sheds like crazy. Also my hair is pretty rough and dry. Ever since I started using this a week ago I noticed less breakage and shedding. It's super soft to the touch and it leaves my hair smelling amazing. This product will stick with me for life.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I SWEAR by this stuff!! I am in LOVE with it. Since going blonde my hair has a different texture to it, it's rough and has lost its softness so this revives immediately upon application and it smells intoxicating. If I could give this 100 stars I would, definitely worth the purchase and it was only $4.99!! That is mind blowing!!
Becca L.
Hope Mills
This is one of my favorite hair treatments. It feels really light on my hair and smells delicious. It is one of the few hair treatments that does not leave my thin hair looking limp and greasy.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
This does not feel like it strengthens my hair at all. If anything it makes it feel more dry than ever, and my hair seems to break easier. This was truly a disappointing product for me.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
I love Garnier products. This liquid strength treatment really keeps my hair strong and beautiful. Just one treatment and you'll be a believer.
stephany g.
Castroville, CA
Loke the smell of it ive only been using it a few times a week and so far my hair has been more manageable and soft definitely recommend.