BY GARNIER

"the garnier fructis damage eraser conditioner formula with phyto-keratin complex, containing plant-based proteins and active fruit concentrate, and cupuaçu butter, with natural lipids, works in two ways to strengthen and rejuvenate hair. 90% of hair's strength reconstructed from root to tip with this hair strengthening conditioner for damaged hair. 3x the damage resistance. Reconstructs strength and repairs from within. Protects hair from future damage. for hair full of vitality and shine. key benefits of garnier fructis damage eraser conditioner: 90% of hair's strength reconstructed from root to tip 3x...

• This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dry but th...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ellyn H.
I have oily hair and skin, and this conditioner has worked great for me.  I have colored my hair in the past, and it gave life to my dull hair.  It doesn't leave a greasy film, and it's not too heavy.  Very affordable, and it lasts for a long time because you don't need to use a lot of it. Overall a great product!
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
Really nice product. Saved my hair a couple of times. Specially when I was avoiding chemical produtos to get back to my curly hair. The price is really affordable. Very satisfied with this product, and the other ones at the same line.
Suzie M.
Garniet Fructis Damage Eraser is a ok to good low price point conditioner.. it did add strength and shine to my hair... my hair feels kinda weighted down after use and it doesn't 'feel really clean' ( when used with the same company shampoo match.  I do not plan on buying again ... but will not give up on this company because they offer a huge selection of very reasonable price point items that i have had much better experiences using ...
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
as i've said in another review, garnier is my go to and i've been using this kind for probably 6 months and i love it so much. it makes my hair so soft and shiny and make it's feel very healthy. it's my go to
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am so in love with the smell of the Damage Eraser line from Garnier. This product works very well to hydrate hair and it does a really good job. It does make my hair feel rather heavy, though, because of the intense moisture.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
 Really helped to keep my hair moisturized and Smooth especially on the last of the damaged bleached hair I have left. I have semi-curly hair so when I get out of the shower I add a little extra conditioner to my hair and it gives my hair volume and bounce with defined curls as it dries.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Conditioner makes my hair silky smooth. Leaves my hair soft and full of volume. It smells great. The formula is rich and creamy
andi n.
san diego, CA
ok same thing that i said about the shampoo. they have the same exact candy shop smell but since it’s conditioner it stays on your hair longer and you can definitely smell it if you use it as deep conditioner. this conditioner works for my hair really well and i can see it getting less dry too
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I had to use a drugstore conditioner every day, this would be it. My sorority got a bunch of samples when I was in college and my hair loved it immediately. Great for heavy winter moisturizing on fine curly hair without being too overwhelming. The price tag is nice too!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
It's a good conditioner. My only problem is the bottle. Once you use about half of the product the bottle loses any air and it gets harder and jarder to get the product out. The bottle is a hard plastic and not the same material as the shampoo bottle.
R C.
This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dry but this helps my hair more than anything else.