BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for damage repair in 1 use*

Fortified Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, helps rebuild strength from root to tip to intensely repair damage from daily brushing, heat styling, repeated coloring or chemical treatments.

With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1067840 Fs7 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid,trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191100/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Damage Eraser shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Damage Eraser leave-in treatment.

• This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dr...1 Answers
Ellyn H.
I have oily hair and skin, and this conditioner has worked great for me.  I have colored my hair in the past, and it gave life to my dull hair.  It doesn't leave a greasy film, and it's not too heavy.  Very affordable, and it lasts for a long time because you don't need to use a lot of it. Overall a great product!
Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
Since I started dyeing my hair , I have had damaged ends because of the hair coloring. This conditioner has helped keep my ends hydrated and I have realized they look less damaged. I would repurchase 10x. The smell is also great
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
Really nice product. Saved my hair a couple of times. Specially when I was avoiding chemical produtos to get back to my curly hair. The price is really affordable. Very satisfied with this product, and the other ones at the same line.
Corissa B.
Amazing conditioner that is curly girl method approved. It turned my waves/curls from frizzy to soft and beautiful. Smells amazing and aids in coming out the knots in the shower. I use this to cowash for those who use the CG method.
Suzie M.
Garniet Fructis Damage Eraser is a ok to good low price point conditioner.. it did add strength and shine to my hair... my hair feels kinda weighted down after use and it doesn't 'feel really clean' ( when used with the same company shampoo match.  I do not plan on buying again ... but will not give up on this company because they offer a huge selection of very reasonable price point items that i have had much better experiences using ...
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
as i've said in another review, garnier is my go to and i've been using this kind for probably 6 months and i love it so much. it makes my hair so soft and shiny and make it's feel very healthy. it's my go to
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am so in love with the smell of the Damage Eraser line from Garnier. This product works very well to hydrate hair and it does a really good job. It does make my hair feel rather heavy, though, because of the intense moisture.
Tyler G.
this conditioner dries out my hair/scalp and i dont like it at all. i have used Garnier products before and i loved them but not this conditioner. also, i dont understand how something is auppose to "erase damage" if you just put it on your hair and then just rinse it off. all the other conditioners i have use say to leave in for 3-5 mins. so i dont like it and dont recommend.
Brittany B.
united states
My all time favorite conditioner. This is paraben-free, has active fruit protein in it as well as Amla oil extract and Phytokeratin. Extremely moisturizing and does help damaged and dry hair.
Jane G.
I’ve committed to this conditioner and I never commit! It smells great and there’s such a difference if I don’t use it. Because it’s awesome my hair is so much softer and smoother!
R C.
This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dry but this helps my hair more than anything else.

back