BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for damage repair in 1 use*

Fortified Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner with Amla Oil Extract and Phytokeratin®, plant-based amino acids similar to those naturally found in hair, helps rebuild strength from root to tip to intensely repair damage from daily brushing, heat styling, repeated coloring or chemical treatments.

With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment
PHYTOKERATIN® is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.

Ingredients: 1067840 Fs7 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid,trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191100/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Damage Eraser shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Damage Eraser leave-in treatment.

• This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dr...1 Answers
Ellyn H.
I have oily hair and skin, and this conditioner has worked great for me.  I have colored my hair in the past, and it gave life to my dull hair.  It doesn't leave a greasy film, and it's not too heavy.  Very affordable, and it lasts for a long time because you don't need to use a lot of it. Overall a great product!
Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
Since I started dyeing my hair , I have had damaged ends because of the hair coloring. This conditioner has helped keep my ends hydrated and I have realized they look less damaged. I would repurchase 10x. The smell is also great
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
Really nice product. Saved my hair a couple of times. Specially when I was avoiding chemical produtos to get back to my curly hair. The price is really affordable. Very satisfied with this product, and the other ones at the same line.
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
as i've said in another review, garnier is my go to and i've been using this kind for probably 6 months and i love it so much. it makes my hair so soft and shiny and make it's feel very healthy. it's my go to
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
this conditioner dries out my hair/scalp and i dont like it at all. i have used Garnier products before and i loved them but not this conditioner. also, i dont understand how something is auppose to "erase damage" if you just put it on your hair and then just rinse it off. all the other conditioners i have use say to leave in for 3-5 mins. so i dont like it and dont recommend.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am so in love with the smell of the Damage Eraser line from Garnier. This product works very well to hydrate hair and it does a really good job. It does make my hair feel rather heavy, though, because of the intense moisture.
Jane G.
I’ve committed to this conditioner and I never commit! It smells great and there’s such a difference if I don’t use it. Because it’s awesome my hair is so much softer and smoother!
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
 Really helped to keep my hair moisturized and Smooth especially on the last of the damaged bleached hair I have left. I have semi-curly hair so when I get out of the shower I add a little extra conditioner to my hair and it gives my hair volume and bounce with defined curls as it dries.
Denise D.
I LIVE FOR THIS CONDITIONER! It’s amazing!! It goes on smooth, smells amazing. It erases all the heat damage, dry scalp, treated hair, whichever. I have recommended this to so many people & they love it too
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner makes my hair silky smooth. Leaves my hair soft and full of volume. It smells great. The formula is rich and creamy
R C.
This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dry but this helps my hair more than anything else.