Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Fortifies hair for touchable softness
  • Grapefruit antioxidant
  • For normal hair
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Natural protein

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Peg-14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citrus Grandis Oil/Grapefruit Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. Fil D45901/1.

Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches from hair and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis Daily Care System.

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hai...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really wor...1 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to have super frizzy hair as a teen, I never really knew why. I have fine fair but it usually co-operates with everything I ask it to do. I started using this along time ago with its shine serum, which I absolutely love! I would have to say that you need only a pea size amount and nothing more or your hair will get a bit oily. This leaves you hair shiny as well as gets rid of the frizz! Also smells AMAZING (i think that’s my favorite part!)
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This stuff smells super good! And a little goes a long way this makes my hair feel so healthy and strong when usually it feels like it need so oil or something to make it soft ! I have 1 more bottle left so I would defines need to but some more soon
Linda S.
Metairie
This is great for sleekness and shine and a defrizzer, for thin hair but I tryied it on my thick curly and wavy hair and I just kept on and kept on applying it to no success. The frizz returned time and again. I don't recommend this for thick curly wavy frizzy or sevierly damaged hair. On a high note the smell is amazing.
Kathy M.
I have tried several of the Garner products with one of my favorites being the Curl Shaper. After being in the sun all summer I was looking for a conditioner that would help provide much needed moisture for my hair. The price was right so I gave it a try. It was easy to use and had a fresh scent. I would recommend this for anyone needed help with dry hair.
Katrina D.
Tempe, AZ
I like to use this product especially in the days to weeks after processing my hair. My only issue with is that it always just feels like there a little tiny bit of product in my hair, weighing it down ever so slightly. It's a sensation as if my hair were being haunted by the ghost of products past.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I used this forever! It lasts for a very long time. You just need the tiniest amount and it leaves your hair looking and feeling super shiny and silky. I try to keep it away from my roots if my hair is dry because it can make you look oily if you aren’t careful but when wet I brush it throughout and it works wonders!
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
Really nice product, did end up a bit more oily towards the end of the day compared to other products, but it was great for the price and did help restore moisture loss from coloring. I dont think it met my expectations completely and could be improved for combination hair types
Heidi Y.
Works great for taming frizz. You need to be careful not to use too much or you will have a slightly greasy look. It’s important to focus on the ends of your hair and avoid the scalp area. Has a nice scent and leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Sam B.
Brewster, NY
This stuff really works magic. I spray it on every morning and it keeps my hair frizz to the minimum even when I’m all sweaty. It’s not too pricey, I think it’s worth it. It smells amazing and makes my hair really soft.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this help with tangles also?

back