Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #62 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Fortifies hair for touchable softness
  • Grapefruit antioxidant
  • For normal hair
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Natural protein

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Peg-14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citrus Grandis Oil/Grapefruit Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. Fil D45901/1.

Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches from hair and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. For best results, use with the Garnier Fructis Daily Care System.

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hai...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really wor...1 Answers
Christina K.
Garnier products has always had a good smell to them. I'e always been a fan. But here is where the nice scent is overcompensating for a bad product. This leave in conditioner dis not feel like it did anything for my dry damaged hair. Most leave ins have issues with either weighing hair down or leaving residue. And this product was no exception
Linda S.
Metairie
This is great for sleekness and shine and a defrizzer, for thin hair but I tryied it on my thick curly and wavy hair and I just kept on and kept on applying it to no success. The frizz returned time and again. I don't recommend this for thick curly wavy frizzy or sevierly damaged hair. On a high note the smell is amazing.
Katrina D.
Tempe, AZ
I like to use this product especially in the days to weeks after processing my hair. My only issue with is that it always just feels like there a little tiny bit of product in my hair, weighing it down ever so slightly. It's a sensation as if my hair were being haunted by the ghost of products past.
khylia l.
I loved this product although it slightly wears your hair down if you apply too much . It unique due to the way it makes your hair feel and it doesn’t make your hair look wet . It was very affordable for the amount of product you get. I was very satisfied
Suzy G.
Glassport
I used this in place of a much more expensive brand and it isn't bad. I always have trouble with leave ins and static though. You have to be careful with fine, thin hair, stay away from your roots!
robin s.
1411 main street apt b
Love this product I put it on my hair makes my hair feel soft and helped my split ends.i always had problems getting knots in my hair it made the silky and easy to manage now great product.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
It took a few uses to really see if this product was working but to my surprise it really did leave my hair a little softer and shinier. It’s so affordable and such a great brand. It’s given me some really good hair days!
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I used this stuff everyday, my hair is so thick and this spray makes it easier to get those tough tangles out!!! Highly recommended if you have crazy thick hair!
Vivian P.
Tampa
I tryed this product...due to a friend who really loved it and asked me to try it...so I did. This really stood by its name. Left my hair really conditioned and soft. Plus I loved the smell it left on it. Now I have told friends about it as well and they loved it.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love love love this stuff! It’s amazing! Not too pricey and you can pick it up at Walmart. It leaves your hair smelling awesome and super soft! I would highly recommend this product! Very satisfied and will buy it again.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?