Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo uploaded by Christine A.Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo uploaded by Michelle M.

BY GARNIER

Works deep to strengthen the hair and conditions the surface for a healthy shine.
Gentle enough for everyday use

FORTIFIED FRUIT SCIENCE
Grapefruit Antioxidant + Natural Protein.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide Mipa, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citrus Grandis Oil/Grapefruit Peel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone. Fil D47730/1.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with Garnier Fructis Daily Care System

Buy on Amazon
Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
Holy moly! There’s a lot of product in here for the price. It took me (and the visitors who used it) about 6 months to get through it all. My hair felt good after using it so I’m satisfied. I don’t wash my hair everyday so I probably won’t not buy this particular kind again.
Damaris G.
Wisconsin
I use the 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner now that my hair is very short. Love the scent of this product and how it leaves my hair. This product is more appropriate for normal hair. I am so satisfied with how it works that I constantly repurchase it.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I like this brand of shampoo. I have tried the different varieties & this works great too. Just like the other shampoos it leaves your hair feeling stronger & smelling great. It is very light & not too heavy.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm not a big fan of Garnier hair haircare hair dye or anything to do with the hair the hair products make my hair feel just kind of greasy and oily I know everybody's different now some of their skin care line is pretty good but I'm not a big fan of Garnier shampoos and conditioners I would love to try the whole Blends they might be different
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This says for normal hair. But I don't think it is meant for normal hair because i have normal hair and this just makes my hair so oily! Even after just one wash with this I feel like I need to wash my hair again. It smells amazing and washes good any easy in the shower but is horrible for my hair and makes it greasy
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Many years ago, before I colored my hair this was my go to shampoo. I used it everyday on my myself and my kids. Nice scent and does the job for naturally clean free flowing hair. #contest #Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Vera G.
Every time I use this shampoo my hair always feels great! It's very soft & A little does along way it lathers great! It makes my hair very soft & smooth & shiny ! I am in love with the scent & it lasts a long time ! I keep buying and buying can't get enough of this shampoo and conditioner
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
I think this shampoo is just alright. I don't like to use these kinds of shampoo all of the time because I think they cause build up. I prefer a sulfate free one but this didn't make my hair feel bad.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
This has been the only shampoo I've used for the past 4-5 years. It's a nice daily shampoo to get rid of the dirt and oil. I have virgin untouched fine dark brown hair. And I feel like it does it's job pretty well. I always get compliments on my hair and smell, and I honestly think it's because of this shampoo since I don't use any other product. This is my go to shampoo and my mom as a professional hair stylist recommends this too! So big thumbs up!
Karime P.
Paulina R.
Does this feel heavy on the hair? Leave buildup?
How does your hair feel
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Do they have it in scalp shampoo?
ashley e.
Mount Vernon, OH
How ofton should i use this