BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Health for Your Hair Use Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo to get extra shine and health in your hair. This hair care formula is natural and gentle yet removes all the build-ups in one wash. It can also help prevent breakage. Strengthening shampoo Soothes and restores hair Gently cleans and helps prevent breakage For daily use This shampoo is great to remove dirt, dandruff, oil and pollutants from your hair scalp. Just For You: Normal hair, specially dull and dry A Closer Look: With the use of Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo, you can give an extra boost of strength and energy to hair. This strengthening shampoo adds shine to your hair while gently cleaning, hydrating and infusing it with ingredients that help prevent breakage. Get Started: Wet your hair with a small amount of shampoo on hair and scalp, massage scalp and roots gently with the help of fingertips to generate lather. Then rinse with water.

Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo
  • "Product smells great and is a Very affordable option for a good shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Its a sexy smell every time you let down your hair everyone around you can smell how good it smells I love it!" in 1 review
  • "When i started using this my hair became shinier and softer." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick, curly hair that I have to wash daily." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo is having such a sweet nice scent, fell in love with the scent and it's another cheap route if you want to use it as a cheap good brush cleaner, it really makes the brush hair soft and smell so good" in 1 review
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I like this brand of shampoo. I have tried the different varieties & this works great too. Just like the other shampoos it leaves your hair feeling stronger & smelling great. It is very light & not too heavy.
Minaxi
The smell of the shampoo is great and does work well, but the chemicals in the product weren't working for me and the company itself isn't very animal friendly. Those are the main reasons I had to give it three stars.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
One of my favorite shampoos it smells amazing and keeps your hair shiny and moisturized. It also helps keep your hair really healthy. I really recommend if your looking for something that will really moisturized your hair
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
I think this shampoo is just alright. I don't like to use these kinds of shampoo all of the time because I think they cause build up. I prefer a sulfate free one but this didn't make my hair feel bad.
Karime P.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 ozGarnier Fructis Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub For Oily Skin son lo mejor
Shiva R.
San Francisco, CA
I loved how I always noticed, no matter what product I use from Garnier it makes my hair shiny in a non oily matter of course, and smells so good, I always get told my hair smells good, and their pries are decent !
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product is decent for the amount you pay. However, I'd recommend another product that's much healthier for your hair (all types). As I said it gets the job done as far as cleansing your hair but I am not too crazy about it and especially using it daily.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
I used to be an avid user of this shampoo. I loved the scent and how it made my hair feel. But after about 2 years of usage it started to leave a waxy residue on my hair. I had to switch shampoos at the recommendation of my stylist.
DONNA V.
I have very thick, curly hair that I have to wash daily. I have tried a lot of shampoos, but this works the best, especially when used with the daily care conditioner. It helps my hair remain curly and have body without being weighed down.....
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
I have this at home. I use the shampoo as well as the conditioner. When i started using this my hair became shinier and softer. I could tell a big difference the next day when i woke up. Another perk it smells great!
How does your hair feel
ashley e.
Mount Vernon, OH
How ofton should i use this