Garnier® Fructis® Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Antonio M.Garnier® Fructis® Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Liz R.Garnier® Fructis® Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Fatoumata L.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give hair an extra boost of strength and energy from Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner. The formula, with grapefruit antioxidant and natural protein, works deep to strengthen the hair and conditions the surface for a healthy shine. Hair is up to 15x stronger*, so much shinier, and touchably soft. Garnier is committed to green! The Garnier Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of PET, the most widely recycled plastic. (*When using Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo and Conditioner.)

• I have been looking for a good conditioner. How is this one? 1 Answers
  • Does the shampoo work well with this?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the buy?1 Answers
Garnier® Fructis® Daily Care Conditioner
  • "I love this it is affordable and works great I would defiently reommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I love the scent of garnier fructis... Whatever the hair product it smells really good of it's garnier." in 1 review
  • "Affordable and leaves hair smelling fruity." in 1 review
Megan B.
Murray, KY
Have been using these products for years and my hair is healthier and stronger than ever before. The shampoo leaves a fruity scent that lasts all day and makes hair soft and silky. I have tried all different lines in the brand and have never been disappointed.
Tammy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how soft and silky these conditioner leaves your hair. It also smells very good! I love how they use natural products in it. It's also very inexpensive so that's a plus! ❤
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This product is a travel size. I love the smell of the conditioner. It keeps your hair smooth silky and soft. I have color hair and it's done nothing but bring out the color more. The price is affordable.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
So i do not own this product, but i showered at a friend's house who uses this conditioner daily. I DO NOT KNOW HOW SHE CAN USE THIS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A GREASE BALL! Once i got out of the shower i blew my hair out and the hair near my scalp had a greasy film on it, i had to shower again. It was disappointing because this product smells so good!
Jaden P.
I love this conditioner! My hair is naturally curly and so it is always a tangled mess! This conditioner is one of the few products that can help me manage my hair. And the price is great too! I would definitely recommend Garnier products, but mostly this conditioner!
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
I just don't have the kind of hair that really needs conditioner. I find that conditioning my hair weighs it down and leaves it looking oily when it isn't. Conditioner does leave my hair softer, but it is not worth the lifelessness that i get in its place.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This conditioner does not work for me. The consistency is very watery, it does not feel good in my hair during use, nor does my hair feel soft after rinsing it out. This is not a quality conditioner, there are better options out there.
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Garnier Fructis!!!! It smells amazing and it's very affordable! It also leaves my crazy frizzed out hair soft and manageable!!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells wonderful and does the job well for a drugstore brand. I use this as a back up but it is not my main product for this type of usage.
Ambar P.
I LOVE garnier conditioner. Garnier products smell amazing. They are always fruity and fresh, and the scent stays on my hair the whole day.
alex m.
Does the shampoo work well with this?
Shelton M.
Monroe, GA
Is this worth the buy?
Seebah M.
I have been looking for a good conditioner. How is this one?