Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Antonio M.Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Liz R.Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Fatoumata L.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give hair an extra boost of strength and energy from Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner. The formula, with grapefruit antioxidant and natural protein, works deep to strengthen the hair and conditions the surface for a healthy shine. Hair is up to 15x stronger*, so much shinier, and touchably soft. Garnier is committed to green! The Garnier Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of PET, the most widely recycled plastic. (*When using Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo and Conditioner.)

• I have been looking for a good conditioner. How is this one? 1 Answers
  • Does the shampoo work well with this?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the buy?1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner
  • "I love this it is affordable and works great I would defiently reommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I love the scent of garnier fructis... Whatever the hair product it smells really good of it's garnier." in 1 review
  • "Affordable and leaves hair smelling fruity." in 1 review
Megan B.
Murray, KY
Have been using these products for years and my hair is healthier and stronger than ever before. The shampoo leaves a fruity scent that lasts all day and makes hair soft and silky. I have tried all different lines in the brand and have never been disappointed.
Tammy T.
I love how soft and silky these conditioner leaves your hair. It also smells very good! I love how they use natural products in it. It's also very inexpensive so that's a plus! ❤
Off the bat, Garnier products smell amazing. They are always fruity and fresh, and the scent stays on my hair the whole day. I gave this product a 4/5 rating because I have sensitive scalp and my hair normally dries up after 2 days of using a product. This particular variant, the Daily Care is a tad bit more gentle in my opinion. It's really for daily use. I sometimes dilute it on the palm of my hand and stroke it. I love how it is not too thick as well and easy to distribute on my hair. If you are looking for an everyday conditioner to bring back the moisture of your hair after a clarifying shampoo, this is the way to go.
Alondra C.
Kennesaw, GA
I I have thick, fine hair which I wash daily because my scalp gets very oily very fast, and makes me break out (it's a condition that runs in my family). I go through shampoo more than any other product I use. I had to find a something that was cheap but still worked well when I was a poor college student, and I discovered this. My hair is healthy and does not split at the ends. I am sure that there are slightly better options out there, but while I am getting such great results at fantastic value, I have no reason to switch.
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This product is a travel size. I love the smell of the conditioner. It keeps your hair smooth silky and soft. I have color hair and it's done nothing but bring out the color more. The price is affordable.
Lea K.
New Bedford, MA
Nothing too fancy about this conditioner, but at the end of the day it gets the job done. It's a good price and my hair was nice and smooth after using this product. I have curly hair, and I prefer to use products for curls. So this conditioner didn't add oomf to my curls, but if I'm going away for a few days and have a little bottle of this I'll use it. Not my favorite, but I'd recommend it because it's the Everyman of conditioners: not good for a particular type but it works.
Jenni P.
I like using this in my hair.Let me describe my hair,its a blackish color but it looks like dark brown in the sun.Maybe you can relate,its kinda wavy and i like it after i use this.I has a great sent to it as well.And I'm very picky when it comes to packing and this one is ok.And overall its good.I don't nessarly see any thing wrong with it.But it comes with very little:(But what can you do.I also think you do end up using a lot more.But don't get me wrong it is a good product
Yesenia M.
Queens Village, NY
Garnier fructis is a brand that I love and always go back to specially for shampoo and conditioner. For me conditioner is a most! It leaves my hair soft and easy to handle when it's time to brush and stile my hair! My hair traps the smell and every time I say hi to my friends and family they get a hint of the aroma of my hair and they always complement it by saying they love the smell of my hair! Thanks garnier fructise!!
Emily A.
Naples, FL
Garnier always makes my hair feel so soft. The price is reasonable. The big bottle will last me months. I use the same amount of shampoo as I need conditioner. Sometimes with other brands you feel like you need to use a handful of conditioner to get your hair soft but not Garnier. I have brown very thin hair and it tangles bad. I recommend others to try this product who have a hard time dealing with their hair.
Stehanie D.
Cody, WY
I remember trying Garnia shampoo and conditioner when it first came out. I was not at all impressed. Skip about 7 years later. I was at a friends house and all she had was the ones for colored hair so I gave it another shot and have been in love ever since. Now it is my second favorite brand but what I usually have in my shower due to the fact that it is absolutely affordable for a family of 4.
alex m.
Does the shampoo work well with this?
Seebah M.
I have been looking for a good conditioner. How is this one?
Shelton M.