Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner refreshes and energizes.

Paraben-free Fructis Daily Care 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with Grapefruit refreshes and energizes hair for stronger-looking hair with touchable softness. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Ingredients: 1043495 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Fumaric Acid, Citrus Grandis Oil/grapefruit Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D53502/7

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.

Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for something else?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“I have normal to oily hair but this product dried my hair out REALLY bad.” in 1 review
“It makes my hair smell good. ” in 1 review
“My hair felt soft and clean!” in 1 review
“With a great smell that lasts the whole day, while keeping my hair shiny and soft.” in 1 review
“I'm really big on the fragrance of hair products and this one does not disappoint!” in 1 review
Kimball, MI
My family had used this shampoo and conditioner. It smells good and the bottles are a nice shape and color. I prefer sulfate free shampoos and conditioner.
Love this 2 in 1 don't have the worry about buying a shampoo and comforter separate. I would recommend to someone who uses conditioner a lot smells great!
Lubbock, TX
I usually don't care for 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner because they never work. I think this actually did both. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and smelling great!
Love these products, they always leave my head feeling light and full. With a great smell that lasts the whole day, while keeping my hair shiny and soft.
Houghton, MI
Garnier fructis 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner daily cleaner is amazing. I love the smell of fructis and how it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiney
I'm not crazy about 2-in-1 products for my hair but I tried this anyways.. wasn't impressed.. I just have tons of hair and it didn't condition it enough
works well for drug store shampoo. doesnt dry out hair. i use it every other day . i pair it with the same conditioner and my hair always feels soft.
Porter, TX
I hate 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner! My hair does not like it at all. And i do not like the way it feels. Also I am not too fond of this brand as well.
New Castle, DE
Great shampoo. It's inexpensive, smells good ans it doesn't dry out my hair. It seems to clean but isn't so harsh that my hair feels unmanageable.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I always take the 2 in 1 when we go on vacation so i dont have to carry around 2 bottles. And works great on after pool hair, makes it super soft!