Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Neyda M.Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela P.Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by princess C.

BY GARNIER

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner refreshes and energizes.

Paraben-free Fructis Daily Care 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with Grapefruit refreshes and energizes hair for stronger-looking hair with touchable softness. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Ingredients: 1043495 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Fumaric Acid, Citrus Grandis Oil/grapefruit Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D53502/7

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.

• Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for so...2 Answers
  • "It makes my hair smell good. " in 1 review
  • "I have normal to oily hair but this product dried my hair out REALLY bad." in 1 review
  • "I'm really big on the fragrance of hair products and this one does not disappoint!" in 1 review
  • "With a great smell that lasts the whole day, while keeping my hair shiny and soft." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and clean!" in 1 review
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I used this for the longest time and loved it. Then one day after using garnier shampoos and conditioners of all types my scalp started to get inflamed and irritated by their products. I can only use their oils and hair balms now. Or their hair spray
Rachel S.
I love this product, however it does not work as a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combo! It works fabulously as shampoo though, and is great for very thick, fine hair; it doesn't weigh it down and gives fairly good volume. An added bonus is that it smells fantastic and I highly recommend! Does need to be used with another type of conditioner though.
Kristi D.
This shampoo and conditioner combination left my hair feeling more oily than usual! The price is right and it performs better than other shampoo brands at this price point but it did not give my hair the shine without the grease.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
This was just an average shampoo with conditioner. I found that the conditioner did not add anything and I was better off just using a shampoo alone. It’s a shampoo/conditioner that’s more unisex as the fragrance was neither too feminine nor masculine like some others. I wasn’t that happy with it so I tossed it into my gym bag for use after the gym.
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
I love the smell but I have super oily hair and it left my hair kinda flat and oil left behind more than I like to feel clean. It's got a nice later and I wish it didn't leave my hair so oily otherwise I would love it and buy again. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this again.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Amazing product! Every time I use it, it feels like I deep conditioned my hair. It leaves my dry scalp really moisturized. It is pretty affordable and it helps with dandruff as well. I would definitely continue using this product for a while and possibly my future kids :)
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
I've always tried 2-1 shampoos (conditioners?) but they always make my hair frizzy and dry. This didn't lather well, or wash out very easily, for me! It's a great idea, but my hair didn't take well to it. So I'm going to stick to my separate shampoo and conditioner!
Jamie V.
When I was still in school this was amazing! I'll come home from school and go straight to work and come home at 8PM. Will have to shower quick, eat and do any last minute homework then sleep. This saved me so much time in the shower and made my hair very smooth!
Mary J K.
DeLand
I love this product!  A one step miracle hair treatment that's easy to use.  It leaves my hair clean and soft.  It doesn't build up on my hair.  The scent is lovely!  The price is affordable.  I like simple things, having a 2 in 1 product with quality like this is great!
LaQuita N.
Lebanon, TN
I've been using Garnier products since high school, and lemme be the first to tell you they do not disappoint. From body care products to facial products my skin overall feels radiant.
Abby M.
Goshen, IN
Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for something else?

Target