Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Neyda M.Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela P.Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by princess C.

BY GARNIER #84 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fortifying 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner refreshes and energizes.

Paraben-free Fructis Daily Care 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with Grapefruit refreshes and energizes hair for stronger-looking hair with touchable softness. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Ingredients: 1043495 Fs8 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Fumaric Acid, Citrus Grandis Oil/grapefruit Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D53502/7

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.

• Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for so...2 Answers
  • "It makes my hair smell good. " in 1 review
  • "I have normal to oily hair but this product dried my hair out REALLY bad." in 1 review
  • "I'm really big on the fragrance of hair products and this one does not disappoint!" in 1 review
  • "With a great smell that lasts the whole day, while keeping my hair shiny and soft." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and clean!" in 1 review
Rachel S.
I love this product, however it does not work as a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combo! It works fabulously as shampoo though, and is great for very thick, fine hair; it doesn't weigh it down and gives fairly good volume. An added bonus is that it smells fantastic and I highly recommend! Does need to be used with another type of conditioner though.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I've tried this shampoo several times. Each time my hair was a different texture and health state. While the shampoo smells beyond amazing, it left my hair really dry and tangled. However, my hair didn't get greasy throughout the day and my hair was very shiny.
Mily Melsz B.
Great product when you need an 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.  The quality is better than most 2-in-1 products as it does not leave your scalp dry.  My husband loves the smell as he is all about 2-in-1 shampoos and conditioners.  I would definitely buy again.
jessica l.
I've never really liked 2in1 shampoo and conditioner. But this I kind of like my hair felt conditioned but not as much as a regular conditioner. It made my hair feel fresh and super clean but I did have to use extra conditioner.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I used this for the longest time and loved it. Then one day after using garnier shampoos and conditioners of all types my scalp started to get inflamed and irritated by their products. I can only use their oils and hair balms now. Or their hair spray
Kristi D.
This shampoo and conditioner combination left my hair feeling more oily than usual! The price is right and it performs better than other shampoo brands at this price point but it did not give my hair the shine without the grease.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
This was just an average shampoo with conditioner. I found that the conditioner did not add anything and I was better off just using a shampoo alone. It’s a shampoo/conditioner that’s more unisex as the fragrance was neither too feminine nor masculine like some others. I wasn’t that happy with it so I tossed it into my gym bag for use after the gym.
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
I love the smell but I have super oily hair and it left my hair kinda flat and oil left behind more than I like to feel clean. It's got a nice later and I wish it didn't leave my hair so oily otherwise I would love it and buy again. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this again.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Amazing product! Every time I use it, it feels like I deep conditioned my hair. It leaves my dry scalp really moisturized. It is pretty affordable and it helps with dandruff as well. I would definitely continue using this product for a while and possibly my future kids :)
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
I've always tried 2-1 shampoos (conditioners?) but they always make my hair frizzy and dry. This didn't lather well, or wash out very easily, for me! It's a great idea, but my hair didn't take well to it. So I'm going to stick to my separate shampoo and conditioner!
Abby M.
Goshen, IN
Is this good for curing dry hair? Or should I look for something else?

back