BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Gel

Defined, Bouncy, Crunch-free Curls
Sculpted Curls Without The Crunch! Give Your Curls Everything They Crave With Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel, Uniquely Formulated To Give The Controlled Definition Of A Gel With The Soft Subtle Conditioning Of A Cream.

How Does It Work
Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel With Nourishing Shea Delivers Curl-sculpting Polymers And Silicones + Perfectly Balanced Moisturizing Conditioners In A Cream-gel Formula That Leaves Curls Defined And Bouncy.

How To Use:
Apply A Quarter Size Amount Of Cream Gel To Slightly Damp Hair. Rake Hair With Fingers Or Comb Through From Root To Tip For Even Distribution. Let Air Dry Or Dry With A Diffuser.

1031224 B Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl-paraben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hedyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159615/2/

• I have straight hair that never holds a curl or even waves. Would...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get this in Canada? I g... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?4 Answers
Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Elise Y.
Cleveland, OH
I have wavy/curly, thick hair and have tried a lot of different products to tame the frizz and make my curls bouncier. I've been using Garnier's curl cream-gel for about 2 years now and it's the best! Sometimes, I try other products to see how they work, but I always go back to Garnier. It's light and doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy. I use it on wet hair, then diffuse to try and my curls are frizz-free.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I have some wave to my hair so I bought this hoping that it would bring out my waves more. I applied it at night right after I shower, then go to bed. When I get up my hair is frizz free and wavy. It does work but the one thing you have to be careful about is how much you apply. If you apply to much it will make your hair stiff. I’m not sure if I will buy again but I will use what I have.
Ashley R.
Jackson
this stuff is great for curly frizzy hair. I use it every day and it calms the crazy frizz. i use a small amount when my hair is wet and it calms the crazy frizz. unlike a lot of products I've tried it doesn't leave my hair crunchy and nasty. I have recommended this stuff several times and will continue to.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this product especially when I'm in a rush! Being a mom of two I can find myself on the go a lot of the time. My hair is very thick and sometimes hard to style quickly. This product dries fast and gives me beautiful beach wave hair with the appearance of being wet. I would totally recommend this for people with Curley hair that would like to tame the fly sways while still maintaining your natural curls.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my holy grail gel. I love this gel. It has such a strong hold. It doesn't have the crunchy hold. It doesn't leave little white flakes in your hair. It is such an awesome gel. And you can find it at so many places that carry Garnier Frutics products.
Jasmine D.
Lawrence
I like this product for controlling the frizz in my hair. It works great for keeping my second day curls looking nice. The only catch would be to watch how much you apply. Too much of it leaves your hair crunchy & flaky.
Magdalena c.
I received this is my Halloween voxbox for review, I try not to use a lot of gel because it can give me very bad dandruff but so far I don’t have this problem with this gel and will buy again when I run out.
Sarah M.
Chesapeake
I live this product. My uniform requires me to have my hair up i a bun all day, and then after my work days I like to go out with my family. I have frizzy/curly hair and usually gel ends up flaking ( as I also wear a hat ) or works well but leaves a weird indent in my hair this creme does not! Also works well at taming my frizz when my hair is left down and free for the day. the best part of this product though is the hold it offers yet your hair remains naturally soft unlike most products that make that claim but either flake or provide no hold :) Highly recommended.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This is THE BEST curly hair cream at the drugstore. Its under $5 and a little goes a long way. This is a product that not only smells wonderful, but it leaves your curls soft, bouncy, and frizz-free for the whole day. literally have worn this in my hair for 16+ hours and it maintained my curl. I have curly but thin hair and this works beautifully. I always keep like 5 as backups.
Ziva H.
Weaverville
Love this stuff!! This is always my must have for my lifeless curls. I always have places in my wavy hair that wants to be straight, but with a little of this I have all day style. Just about a nickel size while wet helps keep everything in shape. Used a quarter size first try and had a strong gel hold and kinda greasy, great for extreme hold. Just a little goes a long way!
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Aubrey T.
Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?
Elaine R.
I have been looking for a curl cream for a while, because i have straight hair, i have try several products, some talked to me about this sculpting cream gel. I want to know how good is it?! It makes straight hair curly?! Are the curls natural and manageable??