BY GARNIER #14 in Hair Gel

Defined, Bouncy, Crunch-free Curls
Sculpted Curls Without The Crunch! Give Your Curls Everything They Crave With Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel, Uniquely Formulated To Give The Controlled Definition Of A Gel With The Soft Subtle Conditioning Of A Cream.

How Does It Work
Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel With Nourishing Shea Delivers Curl-sculpting Polymers And Silicones + Perfectly Balanced Moisturizing Conditioners In A Cream-gel Formula That Leaves Curls Defined And Bouncy.

How To Use:
Apply A Quarter Size Amount Of Cream Gel To Slightly Damp Hair. Rake Hair With Fingers Or Comb Through From Root To Tip For Even Distribution. Let Air Dry Or Dry With A Diffuser.

1031224 B Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl-paraben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hedyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159615/2/

• I have straight hair that never holds a curl or even waves. Would...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get this in Canada? I g... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?4 Answers
Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I most say that Garnier fructis's hair products are my favorite and a must have.
This curl sculpt conditioning cream gel is amazing!!! I've tried many curl gels products form different companies and My hair would get so hard like straw.
But this gel left my hair gorgeous and soft!!!! Now that's a kipper for me. It also has a wonderful smell.
I highly recommend this curl gel.
Princess P.
Scarborough, ME
I love this Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel because it has that shea butter and it controls my curly frizzy hair throughout the day. Plus I have that bouncy curls and it feels like my hair is healthy. Now I don’t need to use too much products just to held my curls. It has that range if you wanted to have extra strong hold 1-5 levels. It is affordable people who has curly hair should try this one. It is affordable I bought mine at Walmart. Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream GelColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I’ve always stayed far far away from gels because of how crunchy they make my hair but I caved in & tried this & I’m so in love with this curl gel. It works like a charm on my hair. It defines every strand like I’ve never seen before and the smell is amazing (not overpowering at all). It won’t break your bank, either. Which is always a plus. I definitely recommend. Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
Ashley R.
Jackson
this stuff is great for curly frizzy hair. I use it every day and it calms the crazy frizz. i use a small amount when my hair is wet and it calms the crazy frizz. unlike a lot of products I've tried it doesn't leave my hair crunchy and nasty. I have recommended this stuff several times and will continue to.
Mitzy R.
Fresno, TX
I purchased this product, because I saw reviews saying it was a good product for curly hair. I don’t quite like it too much, but it does have a good hold and smells good. I just don’t like the way it leaves my hair feeling, but I would recommend it to others. Everyone’s hair is different.
Grace A.
The Curl Sculpt conditioning cream gel works great for my curly hair. Doesn’t leave a residue or sticky feeling in my hair. Doesn’t leave my hair frizzy. My curls looks fresh and super bouncy. I use this product all the time and would recommend to all my curls hair girls!
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this product especially when I'm in a rush! Being a mom of two I can find myself on the go a lot of the time. My hair is very thick and sometimes hard to style quickly. This product dries fast and gives me beautiful beach wave hair with the appearance of being wet. I would totally recommend this for people with Curley hair that would like to tame the fly sways while still maintaining your natural curls.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my holy grail gel. I love this gel. It has such a strong hold. It doesn't have the crunchy hold. It doesn't leave little white flakes in your hair. It is such an awesome gel. And you can find it at so many places that carry Garnier Frutics products.
Jasmine D.
Lawrence
I like this product for controlling the frizz in my hair. It works great for keeping my second day curls looking nice. The only catch would be to watch how much you apply. Too much of it leaves your hair crunchy & flaky.
Gianna A.
Love using this product so much smells so good and its very affordable! If you have curly hair you will love this product for every day hairstyles! This product did meet my expectations and I would so Buy again!
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Aubrey T.
Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?
Elaine R.
I have been looking for a curl cream for a while, because i have straight hair, i have try several products, some talked to me about this sculpting cream gel. I want to know how good is it?! It makes straight hair curly?! Are the curls natural and manageable??