BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for 3X nourishment*

Sulfate-free and paraben-free Fructis Curl Nourish Shampoo, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a supple lather for a gentle cleanse, that doesn’t strip hair’s natural moisture, and intense nourishment for stronger, well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101705 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Geraniol, Sodium Acetate, Citronellol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192303/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Curl Nourish conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• How well does this shampoo work on natural hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner help with maintaining your curls sh...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the curl nourish line by Garnier and can...1 Answers
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
This is a curly haired girls best friend. If your looking for a shampoo that smells delicious and a shampoo that makes your curls feel light and airy then you have found it just now. A lot of shampoos make my hair look greasy, too shiny, and it feels like oil. I was so happy that this shampoo has made my hair feel light, feels soft, and it's bouncier than ever before and at a good price.
Danielle M.
I bought this a couple months ago. At first I liked it but now I am considering giving it away. I have been breaking out more along my hair line and I recently noticed it was after I used the shampoo. I have natural curly hair and after I use this shampoo, my hair is definitely less frizzy but the curls fall out super easy. I'm not huge on the smell but I'm not a big coconut fan. I think my bottle has to much of something in it but as of now no I would not recommend it.
Zulmarie V.
Las Marías
I really love this product and brand as well. I’ve got the shampoo and conditioner and they have a really good and long lasting scent and leaves my hair so soft! Always got good compliments about my hair scent!😏I’ve been using this for a long time and definitely going to buy again! Also would like to try their others products 👍🏽
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
All of the garnish products smell great including this one. However, this is not for somebody with curly hair. This shampoo dried out my hair and made my detangling process way harder since my hair started to get really hard and knotty. I would not repurchase this again
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This shampoo/conditioner was nothing special! The smell is great, and that is about it. It doesnt even feel clean after you wash your hair. I put the conditioner in, and leave for two minutes, wash, and it doesnt feel like i even put conditioner in. NO THANK YOU!
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I recently bought this shampoo on a whim. I usually research a product before buying it but I was in a hurry. I’m impressed. Nice smell, not too heavy. Decent price, around $3-4. It’s a very thick product and about a quarter size is all that’s needed for my shoulder length thick, curly hair. It made my hair feel clean but nourished and moisturized. I’d purchase again.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This the best shampoo hands down. It makes my hair feel super soft and look super healthy. My ends look repair after just one use of this shampoo. It also help control the frizz in my curls. This has to one of my all time favorite shampoo.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I honestly think this product is not too bad for the price. I have a dry scalp so I don’t know how it would work for oily scalp, and I like it it smells real nice. I have natural curly hair and it work pretty well but I’m planning to try others because If there’s better products for curly hair why not try. If there isn’t I will for sure stick to this product. I would recommend this product.
Yiga N.
Medford, MA
I use this product every time I was my hair. It works just as great as high end products. It keeps my hair straight and easy to brush out. I also like both the shampoo and the conditioner.
Betty F.
Really nourishing shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair looking and feeling clean, smellimg great, soft, silky, and manageable. It really helps my curls look more defined and tamed.
Leilany V.
W Lafayette, IN
Hi! How does your hair feel after using this shampoo? What are the results?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Has anyone done the plopping method? Just curious on your thoughts about it! Thanks!
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
My hair is all natural and it's kind of course and has tight curls. my question is will it define my curls better?
Cassandra L.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does this conditioner help with maintaining your curls shape? Does it keep your curls frizz free?
Margarita B.
Aguadilla , Puerto Rico
Porque si no tiene sulfato en los ingredientes dice sodiun lauryl sulfoacetate?