BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for 3X nourishment*

Sulfate-free and paraben-free Fructis Curl Nourish Shampoo, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a supple lather for a gentle cleanse, that doesn’t strip hair’s natural moisture, and intense nourishment for stronger, well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101705 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Geraniol, Sodium Acetate, Citronellol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192303/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Curl Nourish conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• How well does this shampoo work on natural hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner help with maintaining your curls sh...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the curl nourish line by Garnier and can...1 Answers
Danielle M.
I bought this a couple months ago. At first I liked it but now I am considering giving it away. I have been breaking out more along my hair line and I recently noticed it was after I used the shampoo. I have natural curly hair and after I use this shampoo, my hair is definitely less frizzy but the curls fall out super easy. I'm not huge on the smell but I'm not a big coconut fan. I think my bottle has to much of something in it but as of now no I would not recommend it.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
I recently bought this shampoo on a whim. I usually research a product before buying it but I was in a hurry. I’m impressed. Nice smell, not too heavy. Decent price, around $3-4. It’s a very thick product and about a quarter size is all that’s needed for my shoulder length thick, curly hair. It made my hair feel clean but nourished and moisturized. I’d purchase again.
Noami E.
I had shampoo and conditioner that wasn’t doing any good to my curly hair, so I got this. It is the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve used in a while. It doesn’t make my curls look perfect, but it’s better then it looked before. I would recommend this to people with curly hair.
janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. It is a great inexpensive product. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week and I find that this product works great with my curly hair. Leaves my sleek and not frizzy. Buy it at my local Rite Aid and would recommend.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
All of the garnish products smell great including this one. However, this is not for somebody with curly hair. This shampoo dried out my hair and made my detangling process way harder since my hair started to get really hard and knotty. I would not repurchase this again
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This the best shampoo hands down. It makes my hair feel super soft and look super healthy. My ends look repair after just one use of this shampoo. It also help control the frizz in my curls. This has to one of my all time favorite shampoo.
Keirsten S.
I use this shampoo to help with my curly hair. It helps to clean out all of the product that is left in my hair. It works best when it’s paired with its adjoining conditioner. It’s nice to have curly hair treatments like this one.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
I love that this shampoo is sulfate free. Being that I’m natural I need all the moisture I can get, so I cleans without stripping all of the essential oils out of my hair. Love using this when I’m working with my natural curls.
Priscilla R.
This is my favorite shampoo EVER. I love this shampoo SO MUCH. It smells incredible, it leaves my hair so soft and sleek. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week and this leaves my hair smelling amazing up until my next wash.
Caila G.
I tried this product and love it! The shampoo cleans my hair without drying it out and making my hair itchy. My hair is also still soft. My curls are bouncy and beautiful and the frizz is now much better controlled! I also love the smell of this shampoo it's kind of coconutty with a hint of mango. I recommend anyone with curly hair give this a try!!
Leilany V.
W Lafayette, IN
Hi! How does your hair feel after using this shampoo? What are the results?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Has anyone done the plopping method? Just curious on your thoughts about it! Thanks!
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
My hair is all natural and it's kind of course and has tight curls. my question is will it define my curls better?
Margarita B.
Aguadilla , Puerto Rico
Porque si no tiene sulfato en los ingredientes dice sodiun lauryl sulfoacetate?
Cassandra L.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does this conditioner help with maintaining your curls shape? Does it keep your curls frizz free?