BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for 3X nourishment*

Sulfate-free and paraben-free Fructis Curl Nourish Shampoo, with Coconut, Jojoba and Macadamia Oils, provides a supple lather for a gentle cleanse, that doesn’t strip hair’s natural moisture, and intense nourishment for stronger, well defined, smoother, frizz-resistant curls.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101705 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Geraniol, Sodium Acetate, Citronellol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.i.l.# D192303/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Curl Nourish conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• How well does this shampoo work on natural hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner help with maintaining your curls sh...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the curl nourish line by Garnier and can...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Danielle M.
I bought this a couple months ago. At first I liked it but now I am considering giving it away. I have been breaking out more along my hair line and I recently noticed it was after I used the shampoo. I have natural curly hair and after I use this shampoo, my hair is definitely less frizzy but the curls fall out super easy. I'm not huge on the smell but I'm not a big coconut fan. I think my bottle has to much of something in it but as of now no I would not recommend it.
Zulmarie V.
Las Marías
I really love this product and brand as well. I’ve got the shampoo and conditioner and they have a really good and long lasting scent and leaves my hair so soft! Always got good compliments about my hair scent!😏I’ve been using this for a long time and definitely going to buy again! Also would like to try their others products 👍🏽
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I recently bought this shampoo on a whim. I usually research a product before buying it but I was in a hurry. I’m impressed. Nice smell, not too heavy. Decent price, around $3-4. It’s a very thick product and about a quarter size is all that’s needed for my shoulder length thick, curly hair. It made my hair feel clean but nourished and moisturized. I’d purchase again.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
All of the garnish products smell great including this one. However, this is not for somebody with curly hair. This shampoo dried out my hair and made my detangling process way harder since my hair started to get really hard and knotty. I would not repurchase this again
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This the best shampoo hands down. It makes my hair feel super soft and look super healthy. My ends look repair after just one use of this shampoo. It also help control the frizz in my curls. This has to one of my all time favorite shampoo.
Caila G.
I tried this product and love it! The shampoo cleans my hair without drying it out and making my hair itchy. My hair is also still soft. My curls are bouncy and beautiful and the frizz is now much better controlled! I also love the smell of this shampoo it's kind of coconutty with a hint of mango. I recommend anyone with curly hair give this a try!!
April H.
ELWOOD, IN
I use this on my daughters hair. Her hair is naturally very curly. She usually fights me just to brush through her hair. After buying this she no longer fights. It doesnt seem as tangled as it usually is. I only bought the shampoo at first so next time I will buy her the conditioner as well. She loves this product also.
Sharleen L.
This shampoo has been fantastic for my thick super curly hair. It leaves my hair feeling fresh, clean, and soft. This also does not dry out my hair and it smells good!
Maggie N.
Halifax
This is a great product. I wash my hair every other day. The scent is amazing and I get compliments on it all the time. The scent is also very long lasting. This specific product helps form my bouncy curls. I am very satisfied with this product, and I will purchase it again in the future.
Estrellita R.
Love the smell of this shapoo. I also like the way it leave my hair feeling clean and hydrated. My curls have bounce and my hair looks great each time i wash it.
Leilany V.
W Lafayette, IN
Hi! How does your hair feel after using this shampoo? What are the results?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Has anyone done the plopping method? Just curious on your thoughts about it! Thanks!
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
My hair is all natural and it's kind of course and has tight curls. my question is will it define my curls better?
Margarita B.
Aguadilla , Puerto Rico
Porque si no tiene sulfato en los ingredientes dice sodiun lauryl sulfoacetate?
Cassandra L.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does this conditioner help with maintaining your curls shape? Does it keep your curls frizz free?